- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/24/2011
- Last connection: 02/13/2014
- 10:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #666: Enumerable::to_hash
- For those interested in this feature, check #7292, Marc-Andre implemented Array#to_h and Enumerable#to_h. It's not as...
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2172: Enumerable#chunk with no block
- Any decision about this? For me it's a clear +1, chunking by the values unchanged is very common (not that it's repre...
- 09:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5185: Set#merge acts in place but Hash#merge does not
- +1, I just got bitten by this. Hash#merge returns a new object, so one should expect Set#merge to behave the same way...
- 11:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5574 (Rejected): Make arrays comparable
- Why are arrays not comparable? _Array_ already defines _<=>_, so it seems only natural to mix-in the _Comparable_ mod...
- 05:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #666: Enumerable::to_hash
I don't know if it's polite to comment in old closed issues, excuse me if it's not.
I have to say that ...
Also available in: Atom