- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 11/05/2015
Reported issues: 6
- 02:39 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Binary operators implicitly continue the next line, without a backslash.
- 01:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Eric Wong wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
> > How about '\'? We can pay homage to Windows file delimeter?
- 11:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- How about '\'? We can pay homage to Windows file delimeter?
I just scanned lexer and I cannot think of a...
- 03:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- I see no reason why 2.3 cannot also have --error-frozen-strings. As an opt-in I think it will give people more of a ...
- 04:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10450: multiple assignment in conditional
- We just got a report on JRuby that we DO NOT error if masgn is in a conditional: https://github.com/jruby/jruby/issue...
- 03:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10700: On case-sensitive filesystem on OS X, Dir.glob("*.TXT") matches case-insensitively
- I just told @arsarih some of the horrific details of an environment I worked where they had case-insensitity built in...
- 06:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10038: Extend ObjectSpace.dump to expose buffer addresses for String and Array
- Oh! I should also note I know dump_all is marked as experimental and implementation-specific in the documents so I am...
- 06:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10038: Extend ObjectSpace.dump to expose buffer addresses for String and Array
- ko1, when you say native tools, do you mean things like valgrind? Can you elaborate a bit (curious since I am doing ...
- 03:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9953 (Open): set_trace_func values which could be frozen or symbols
- I have been changing JRuby's tracing support internally and notice we churn through lots of extra Ruby objects per se...
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Misc #9516 (Open): Consolidate all deprecation messages to one or more helper methods
- I was examining this blog entry: http://batsov.com/articles/2014/02/05/a-list-of-deprecated-stuff-in-ruby/ and I want...
Also available in: Atom