- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 02/13/2015
Reported issues: 6
- 04:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10450: multiple assignment in conditional
- We just got a report on JRuby that we DO NOT error if masgn is in a conditional: https://github.com/jruby/jruby/issue...
- 03:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10700: On case-sensitive filesystem on OS X, Dir.glob("*.TXT") matches case-insensitively
- I just told @arsarih some of the horrific details of an environment I worked where they had case-insensitity built in...
- 06:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10038: Extend ObjectSpace.dump to expose buffer addresses for String and Array
- Oh! I should also note I know dump_all is marked as experimental and implementation-specific in the documents so I am...
- 06:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10038: Extend ObjectSpace.dump to expose buffer addresses for String and Array
- ko1, when you say native tools, do you mean things like valgrind? Can you elaborate a bit (curious since I am doing ...
- 03:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9953 (Open): set_trace_func values which could be frozen or symbols
- I have been changing JRuby's tracing support internally and notice we churn through lots of extra Ruby objects per se...
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Misc #9516 (Open): Consolidate all deprecation messages to one or more helper methods
- I was examining this blog entry: http://batsov.com/articles/2014/02/05/a-list-of-deprecated-stuff-in-ruby/ and I want...
- 12:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8976: file-scope freeze_string directive
- enebo (Thomas Enebo) wrote:
> naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote:
> > enebo (Thomas Enebo) wrote:
> > > I think having a pr...
- 12:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8976: file-scope freeze_string directive
- naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote:
> enebo (Thomas Enebo) wrote:
> > I think having a pragma at the top of the file will be...
- 07:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8909: Expand "f" frozen suffix to literal arrays and hashes
- Ok I have been talked out of the allowing changing contents of the literal. Without guaranteeing the values never ch...
- 07:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8909: Expand "f" frozen suffix to literal arrays and hashes
- My take on this proposal is that deep and shallow freezing is not as important as knowing that the 'f' (which I think...
Also available in: Atom