enebo (Thomas Enebo)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 09/25/2019
- 03:03 PM Ruby master Bug #16181: return from a proc in a module/class body returns out of script. Should be LJE.
- I added a comment about removing the pre 2.7 spec as it is unintended behavior.
- 08:11 PM Ruby master Bug #16181: return from a proc in a module/class body returns out of script. Should be LJE.
- Ok cool. Let's hope we get some more consensus on this. I don't like deviating from MRI in behavior so I hope to se...
- 06:21 PM Ruby master Bug #16181: return from a proc in a module/class body returns out of script. Should be LJE.
- I agree this is impossible to be done by parser or at iseq generation time. It must be done when return is invoked....
- 06:05 PM Ruby master Bug #16181 (Closed): return from a proc in a module/class body returns out of script. Should be LJE.
- return is not allowed from class/module body. But if we insert a return into a block then we can invoke the block th...
- 04:53 PM Ruby master Feature #14915: Deprecate String#crypt
- I just read this issue and one thing confuses me...non-programmers will not see output from a webrick server will the...
- 05:47 PM CommonRuby Feature #12732: An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of raise an exception
- Two comments:
1. having block form only defeats any performance gain as executing blocks have a measurable cost. ...
- 05:23 PM Ruby master Feature #14143: Thread.report_on_exception should be true by default
- I think clarification on what the semantics should be would be helpful.
Should **ANY** exception raised in a Threa...
- 08:10 AM Ruby master Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.
- What is the scope of instance_eval here? Can I do:
instance_eval(using: MyRefinements), &a_block_from_s...
- 07:30 PM Ruby master Bug #12261 (Open): Windows: File.dirname with 2+ / or 2+ \\ will return // or \\\\
- I am working through some File.dirname issues on JRuby and I saw a ruby/spec covering this behavior on windows:
- 08:17 PM Ruby master Bug #12050: Should feature processing really accept any substring of the feature name?
- Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> > Eliminating all ambiguities is not always convenient, I think.
Also available in: Atom