- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 09/18/2015
Reported issues: 87
- 12:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11539: Support explicit declaration of volatile instance variables
- The costs for MRI would be minimal even in the future, because this is a very conservative approach to providing visi...
- 09:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11539: Support explicit declaration of volatile instance variables
- If someone can fix the formatting I'd appreciate it. I don't know how.
- 09:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11539 (Open): Support explicit declaration of volatile instance variables
- # SUMMARY
We seek to add a mechanism for explicitly declaring the volatility of a given instance variable and a fo...
- 01:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7148: Improved Tempfile w/o DelegateClass
- It doesn't sound like anyone opposes this idea, so are we just missing implementation?
- 10:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11195: Add "no_proxy" parameter to Net::HTTP.new
- See also https://github.com/jruby/jruby/issues/2983 and https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11194.
- 10:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11195 (Open): Add "no_proxy" parameter to Net::HTTP.new
- Net::HTTP.new currently accepts parameters for proxy host, proxy port, proxy username, and proxy password.
- 10:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11182: Refinement with alias causes strange behavior
- Alias does not redispatch, so this is the result I'd expect. These are some of the edge cases that I don't think we c...
- 10:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11194: Refactor env-sourced proxy logic for uri/generic
- The net/http changes can be ignored; they remove an earlier incorrect mechanism for honoring the JVM properties.
- 10:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11194 (Open): Refactor env-sourced proxy logic for uri/generic
- For https://github.com/jruby/jruby/issues/2983 we are modifying uri/generic.rb's find_proxy logic to also check the J...
- 05:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11182: Refinement with alias causes strange behavior
- I will offer a quick opinion: refinements are an overlay on the method table, and therefore modifications to the meth...
Also available in: Atom