- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 01/22/2016
- 09:12 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56260: * test/ripper/test_ripper.rb: add a test for dedent_string.
- 03:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6783: Infinite loop in inspect, not overriding inspect, to_s, and no known circular referenc...
- See also #9725, my issue/request relating to NameError's behavior of carrying the target object and causing huge insp...
- 01:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12688: Thread unsafety in autoload
- > It successfully runs for less than 50 dots, and then one of the threads errors out. I don't think it should.
- 05:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12688: Thread unsafety in autoload
- > $".pop would be needed to clear bar.rb in loaded features.
> I don't get NameError after adding $".pop.
- 01:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.
- > Yes, you'll get unexpected results in this case.
I think you'd get unexpected results in my original case too, w...
- 02:22 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.
- Yes, it appears that every call to instance_eval(using: Foo ...) blows away the global method cache by calling rb_usi...
- 02:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.
- I have threading concerns.
module X; refine Fixnum do; def +(x); puts "X refined"; super; end; end; end
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.
- Is this thread-safe? Would it be possible for two threads to refine the same block in different ways and step on each...
- 12:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.
- I'll echo Tom's comments...this is dynamically-scoped refinements all over again, which we discussed heavily. There's...
- 10:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12372: Resolv::DNS does not fetch authority section resources when calling getresource(s)
- Ping again.
Also available in: Atom