headius (Charles Nutter)
- Login: headius
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 04/08/2022
- 08:49 AM Ruby master Revision a37051ef (git): [flori/json] Remove unknown keyword arg from DateTime.parse
- This snuck in while addding tests for the `create_additions`
feature. Caught by JRuby when we added the `limit` optio...
- 08:56 PM Ruby master Revision cd2613b6 (git): [ruby/net-http] Bump version to 0.2.1.pre1
- 03:53 PM Ruby master Bug #18731: Parallel test-all sometimes does not run at all some tests
- > Ruby implementations except CRuby run MRI tests only when they have no choice
JRuby has run CRuby tests as part ...
- 03:16 PM Ruby master Revision 87517696 (git): [ruby/ostruct] Avoid using block_given in the presence of aliases
- defined?(yield) bypasses the block_given? method (or any aliases
to it) and always does the right thing.
- 05:48 PM Ruby master Bug #18561: Make singleton def operation and define_singleton_method explicitly use public visibility
- Thank you @jeremyevans0 for the analysis and PR. I agree that the one weird edge case would generally just be unexpec...
- 05:37 PM Ruby master Bug #16922: single quote should be escaped in xml
- See https://github.com/jruby/jruby/pull/7142 for JRuby update of our jcodings encoding backend, plus the test changes...
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Bug #16922: single quote should be escaped in xml
- Requesting backport to 2.6. JRuby runs the CRuby test suite and wants to fix the same issue, but the existing tests i...
- 01:58 PM Ruby master Revision bd186233 (git): [ruby/io-wait] Update version to 0.2.2.pre1 for testing
- 05:40 PM Ruby master Bug #18169: Local copies of gemified libraries are being released out of sync with their gems
- This happened again in Ruby 3.1. I have not audited the other gems, but at least securerandom was modified in both re...
- 10:49 PM Ruby master Bug #18567: Depending on default gems in stdlib gems when not needed considered harmful
- > We've seen many instances of gems breaking on JRuby & TruffleRuby over the years due to new default gems
Also available in: Atom