headius (Charles Nutter)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 10/12/2017
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, Contributor, 12/13/2012)
- Backport191 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport192 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 04:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14096: Psych allows invalid single quote escape character
- Pull request https://github.com/yaml/libyaml/pull/74 has been created for libyaml, which means this is likely to perc...
- 08:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14143: Thread.report_on_exception should be true by default
- I am really liking the flow of
- 08:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14143: Thread.report_on_exception should be true by default
- Perhaps "on by default" would be more palatable to people if we could also specify *how* to handle these unhandled ex...
- 08:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14143: Thread.report_on_exception should be true by default
- I think everyone knows where I stand.
- 01:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14096: Psych allows invalid single quote escape character
- Link to https://github.com/yaml/libyaml/issues/68
- 07:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14138 (Closed): Define English.rb aliases by default and eliminate the library
- There are many good reasons to simply define all the English.rb global aliases at boot:
* JRuby has done it for ye...
- 05:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13000: Implement Set#include? with Hash#include?
- I would prefer the straightforward implementation, but I have some bias.
In JRuby, the `` method generally is *m...
- 05:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- Greg, thanks! A few more questions.
> Default gems have their code included in the ruby repo
I'm sure the defau...
- 10:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12689: Thread isolation of $~ and $_
- We've had another report in JRuby about this behavior. In this case, two threads doing String#split step on each othe...
- 10:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- A few quick notes:
* Clarify for me please: are the new gemified stdlibs all going to use the default gem mechanis...
Also available in: Atom