- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 04/17/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport92 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport93 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, Contributor, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 12/13/2012)
Reported issues: 70
- 05:54 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9123: Make Numeric#nonzero? behavior consistent with Numeric#zero?
- Might as well toss in my opinion...
I don't care as a normal Ruby user whether a method returns truthy/falsey or t...
- 10:19 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9725 (Open): Do not inspect NameError target object unless verbose
At least once every few months, we get an error report of JRuby raising a memory error where MRI does not due...
- 12:54 PM Backport200 Backport #9649 (Open): Segfault running thread_safe torture tests under Ruby 2.0
- We received the following report on the thread_safe project: https://github.com/headius/thread_safe/issues/32
- 10:12 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9361 (Closed): gem install --ignore-dependencies fails to install local gems
- Eric fixed this by updating RubyGems to 2.2.1 in r44515 (or at least, I think that's the right revision.
- 04:13 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9363 (Rejected): test_http.rb and others must be run as root
- Sorry, ignore this. I discovered that it was a bug in JRuby's BasicSocket.for_fd logic causing it to try to bind to t...
- 02:41 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9363 (Rejected): test_http.rb and others must be run as root
- It seems like test/net/test_http.rb (and perhaps other network-related tests) must be run as root to test properly......
- 06:52 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9361 (Closed): gem install --ignore-dependencies fails to install local gems
- $ rvm ruby-2.1 do gem install --ignore-dependencies /Users/headius/projects/jruby/lib/ruby/gems/shared/cache/dicks-0....
- 04:44 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8998: string keys for hash literals should use fstrings
- I ran into a small snag so I think it will be useful to have my JRuby commits here.
First, a background commit... ...
- 08:44 AM ruby-trunk Feature #8998: string keys for hash literals should use fstrings
- I've implemented something like this for JRuby 9k. Both the interpreter and the compiler pre-freeze and dedup the key...
- 09:58 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9278: Magic comment "immutable: string" makes "literal".freeze the default for that file
- colindkelley (Colin Kelley) wrote:
> > * A magic comment should not completely change the semantics of a literal typ...
Also available in: Atom