headius (Charles Nutter)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 02/08/2017
- 08:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote:
> Thank you for your information. I have never seen jruby patches in jruby/ruby reposi...
- 06:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- Please coordinate with us on the JRuby team. The released gems will need to be loadable in JRuby, since people will s...
- 04:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13000 (Assigned): Implement Set#include? with Hash#include?
- Why does `Set#include?` not call `Hash#include?`? Currently it calls `Hash#`.
The protocol of Set already use `H...
- 06:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12938: forwardable.rb is no longer compatible with any alternative implementation
- This is great, thanks nobu!
- 07:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11999: MatchData#to_h to get a Hash from named captures
- Shouldn't this produce Symbol keys?
- 06:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12938: forwardable.rb is no longer compatible with any alternative implementation
- This should be fixed before 2.4, so JRuby does not have to ship an old version of forwardable.rb.
- 09:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12938 (Closed): forwardable.rb is no longer compatible with any alternative implementation
- The following commits have made forwardable.rb unusable on any implementation except MRI, because they use YARV-speci...
- 07:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- I did not make clear what I was proposing. I do like the keyword idea, but I think I'd prefer a specific method like ...
- 07:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- In https://github.com/rails/sprockets/pull/417 I showed that JRuby can be significantly faster if the proc is stuffed...
- 06:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12551: Exception accessing file with long path on windows
- FYI, the JRuby issue is waiting on a decision from MRI about how to handle this.
Also available in: Atom