- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 11/26/2016
- 04:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13000 (Open): Implement Set#include? with Hash#include?
- Why does `Set#include?` not call `Hash#include?`? Currently it calls `Hash#`.
The protocol of Set already use `H...
- 06:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12938: forwardable.rb is no longer compatible with any alternative implementation
- This is great, thanks nobu!
- 07:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11999: MatchData#to_h to get a Hash from named captures
- Shouldn't this produce Symbol keys?
- 06:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12938: forwardable.rb is no longer compatible with any alternative implementation
- This should be fixed before 2.4, so JRuby does not have to ship an old version of forwardable.rb.
- 09:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12938 (Closed): forwardable.rb is no longer compatible with any alternative implementation
- The following commits have made forwardable.rb unusable on any implementation except MRI, because they use YARV-speci...
- 07:39 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56792: * test/thread/test_queue.rb: Give up to ten seconds for threads to
- reach expected state before proceeding.
- 07:27 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56790: * test/ruby/test_module.rb: Method tables are not guaranteed to be
* test/ruby/test_struct.rb: Ditto.
* test/ruby/test_thread.rb: Thread locals are not guaranteed to be
- 07:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- I did not make clear what I was proposing. I do like the keyword idea, but I think I'd prefer a specific method like ...
- 07:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- In https://github.com/rails/sprockets/pull/417 I showed that JRuby can be significantly faster if the proc is stuffed...
- 06:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12551: Exception accessing file with long path on windows
- FYI, the JRuby issue is waiting on a decision from MRI about how to handle this.
Also available in: Atom