headius (Charles Nutter)
- Login: headius
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 10/02/2022
- 06:37 PM Ruby master Bug #19113: Inconsistency in retention of compare_by_identity flag in Hash methods
- Even though it's a "new Hash", it is supposed to be populated with "the given objects". If losing identity comparison...
- 05:03 PM Ruby master Bug #19113: Inconsistency in retention of compare_by_identity flag in Hash methods
- FWIW I ran into this while implementing Ruby 3.1 identhash semantics in JRuby, and then realized this is now one of t...
- 05:02 PM Ruby master Bug #19113: Inconsistency in retention of compare_by_identity flag in Hash methods
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-1:
> I think the following behavior makes the most sense:
> * `Hash....
- 02:20 PM Ruby master Feature #19036: Provide a way to set path for File instances created with for_fd
- Looking at the linked PR again I realize that we would need this functionality for IO as well, in order for the IO ob...
- 02:18 PM Ruby master Feature #19036 (Open): Provide a way to set path for File instances created with for_fd
- Ruby provides `IO.for_fd` to instantiate an IO object from an existing file descriptor value. The logic for this simp...
- 04:21 PM Ruby master Bug #10820: Win32 Registry Delete uses ANSI instead of Wide APIs
- Late to the party, but why was `RegQueryInfoKey` also update to use `W`? I am working on https://github.com/jruby/jru...
- 08:49 AM Ruby master Revision a37051ef (git): [flori/json] Remove unknown keyword arg from DateTime.parse
- This snuck in while addding tests for the `create_additions`
feature. Caught by JRuby when we added the `limit` optio...
- 08:56 PM Ruby master Revision cd2613b6 (git): [ruby/net-http] Bump version to 0.2.1.pre1
- 03:53 PM Ruby master Bug #18731: Parallel test-all sometimes does not run at all some tests
- > Ruby implementations except CRuby run MRI tests only when they have no choice
JRuby has run CRuby tests as part ...
- 03:16 PM Ruby master Revision 87517696 (git): [ruby/ostruct] Avoid using block_given in the presence of aliases
- defined?(yield) bypasses the block_given? method (or any aliases
to it) and always does the right thing.
Also available in: Atom