headius (Charles Nutter)
- Login: headius
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 03/04/2021
- 10:19 AM Ruby master Revision 1563de59 (git): [ruby/psych] Update to latest SnakeYAML
- Fixes jruby/jruby#6365
- 05:54 AM Ruby master Revision 6e06c980 (git): [ruby/uri] Upstream Java proxy property checks from JRuby
- These Java properties, retrieved from JRuby's "Java env" ENV_JAVA,
allow JRuby users to use the same proxy properties...
- 02:53 AM Ruby master Revision 270b16e7 (git): [ruby/io-console] Move FFI console under lib
- Having the separate dir makes testing difficult and doesn't
reflect the structure the gem will eventually have. We ca...
- 08:51 PM Ruby master Bug #12689: Thread isolation of $~ and $_
- Also note this experimental PR that eliminates the update of `$~` from String#split, since no specs and no tests chec...
- 08:49 PM Ruby master Bug #12689: Thread isolation of $~ and $_
- Waking this up a bit...
The original issue that prompted this bug report has now been FIXED in JRuby 22.214.171.124 by m...
- 07:06 PM Ruby master Feature #17771: String#start_with? should not construct MatchData or set $~
- An alternative to using `str =~ /^pat/` for a `start_with?` that provides a MatchData would be to add a `start_with` ...
- 06:25 PM Ruby master Feature #17771: String#start_with? should not construct MatchData or set $~
- I see this behavior was explicitly blessed by matz in #13712 but I still believe this is not the best choice.
- 06:13 PM Ruby master Feature #17771: String#start_with? should not construct MatchData or set $~
- I will also point out that this method, like many others, will *not* always set $~. If you pass a string, it remains ...
- 06:08 PM Ruby master Feature #17771 (Open): String#start_with? should not construct MatchData or set $~
- I am working on making $~ more thread-safe in JRuby and came across this unexpected behavior:
$ rvm ruby-...
- 11:23 PM Ruby master Bug #11194: Refactor env-sourced proxy logic for uri/generic
- This has been addressed in the URI gem by https://github.com/ruby/uri/pull/18.
Also available in: Atom