- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 09/24/2013
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport92 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport93 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, Contributor, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 12/13/2012)
Reported issues: 68
- 10:12 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9361 (Closed): gem install --ignore-dependencies fails to install local gems
- Eric fixed this by updating RubyGems to 2.2.1 in r44515 (or at least, I think that's the right revision.
- 04:13 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9363 (Rejected): test_http.rb and others must be run as root
- Sorry, ignore this. I discovered that it was a bug in JRuby's BasicSocket.for_fd logic causing it to try to bind to t...
- 02:41 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9363 (Rejected): test_http.rb and others must be run as root
- It seems like test/net/test_http.rb (and perhaps other network-related tests) must be run as root to test properly......
- 06:52 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9361 (Closed): gem install --ignore-dependencies fails to install local gems
- $ rvm ruby-2.1 do gem install --ignore-dependencies /Users/headius/projects/jruby/lib/ruby/gems/shared/cache/dicks-0....
- 04:44 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8998: string keys for hash literals should use fstrings
- I ran into a small snag so I think it will be useful to have my JRuby commits here.
First, a background commit... ...
- 08:44 AM ruby-trunk Feature #8998: string keys for hash literals should use fstrings
- I've implemented something like this for JRuby 9k. Both the interpreter and the compiler pre-freeze and dedup the key...
- 09:58 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9278: Magic comment "immutable: string" makes "literal".freeze the default for that file
- colindkelley (Colin Kelley) wrote:
> > * A magic comment should not completely change the semantics of a literal typ...
- 01:11 AM ruby-trunk Feature #8960: Add Exception#backtrace_locations
- ko1: I have no problem whatsoever with backtrace_locations being read-only now and forever. I'm glad to see this made...
- 01:07 AM ruby-trunk Feature #6309: Add a reference queue for weak references
- Sorry this didn't get into 2.1 and I was unable to review. December was probably too late to get it in anyway.
- 12:55 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9043: Add String#f method as shortcut for #freeze
- I'd like to see this get into 2.2, and it sounds like Matz wants it too.
Also available in: Atom