daz (Dave B)
- Login: daz
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 10/13/2018
- 02:43 AM Backport193 Backport #6179: File::pos broken in Windows 1.9.3p125
- Please provide a short code example which demonstrates
how you're checking the condition.
Have you haven't coded ...
- 02:00 PM Ruby master Feature #6126: Introduce yes/no constants aliases for true/false
#- You can please yourself in your own programs by
#- adding a couple of lines at the top.
- 04:27 PM Ruby master Feature #5994: Dir.glob without wildcards returns pattern, not filename
- Hi Nobu,
p Dir.glob('foO') #=> ["Foo"]
The current behaviour would be difficult to...
- 01:23 PM Ruby master Feature #5994: Dir.glob without wildcards returns pattern, not filename
- This *nix behaviour would be fine, for me.
# ruby 1.8.7p302 (2010-08-16) [i486-linux]
- 12:52 PM Ruby master Feature #5994 (Closed): Dir.glob without wildcards returns pattern, not filename
- This is Windows specific, I guess, as filename case doesn't matter there.
Ruby version is not specific to 1.9.3p0 (r...
- 11:46 AM Ruby master Bug #2545: Array#delete_if is borked if user calls 'break'
- Just met this problem:
ruby 1.8.7 (2011-02-18 patchlevel 334) [i386-mingw32]
I'd also consider it a bug and that ...
- 05:44 PM Ruby master Bug #2767: YAML bug
Already reported at http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/1311
- 03:48 PM Backport191 Bug #2422: splat operator fails on array of 1 element
Tanaka Akira wrote:
> 2009/12/21 katz bo <email@example.com>:
>> I personally think *[1, 2, 3] sho...
- 08:19 AM Backport191 Bug #2422: splat operator fails on array of 1 element
Tanaka Akira (on ruby-core) wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Raul Parolari <firstname.lastname@example.org> ...
- 06:11 AM Ruby master Bug #1311: YAML::dump creates strings YAML::load cannot parse
Caleb's revisions are the way to go.
( test_yaml2.patch & syck_scan_scalar2.patch )
Also available in: Atom