- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 03/09/2013
Reported issues: 4
- 02:43 AM Backport193 Backport #6179: File::pos broken in Windows 1.9.3p125
- Please provide a short code example which demonstrates
how you're checking the condition.
Have you haven't coded ...
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6126: Introduce yes/no constants aliases for true/false
#- You can please yourself in your own programs by
#- adding a couple of lines at the top.
- 04:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5994: Dir.glob without wildcards returns pattern, not filename
- Hi Nobu,
p Dir.glob('foO') #=> ["Foo"]
The current behaviour would be difficult to...
- 01:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5994: Dir.glob without wildcards returns pattern, not filename
- This *nix behaviour would be fine, for me.
# ruby 1.8.7p302 (2010-08-16) [i486-linux]
- 12:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5994 (Closed): Dir.glob without wildcards returns pattern, not filename
- This is Windows specific, I guess, as filename case doesn't matter there.
Ruby version is not specific to 1.9.3p0 (r...
- 11:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #2545: Array#delete_if is borked if user calls 'break'
- Just met this problem:
ruby 1.8.7 (2011-02-18 patchlevel 334) [i386-mingw32]
I'd also consider it a bug and that ...
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #2767: YAML bug
Already reported at http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/1311
- 06:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #1311: YAML::dump creates strings YAML::load cannot parse
Caleb's revisions are the way to go.
( test_yaml2.patch & syck_scan_scalar2.patch )
- 02:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1493 (Closed): [patch] lex_state as bit field / IS_lex_state() macro
# ? Changelog:
# Represent lex_state by bit field instead of serial integer enum
# so that single or...
- 02:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #1457 (Closed): Some grammar rules not terminated with semicolon;
Not really a bug.
I guess Bison forgives the omission of rule-terminating delimiters ...
Also available in: Atom