- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/17/2008
- Last connection: 07/17/2015
Reported issues: 37
- 06:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11312 (Open): Add Resolv::DNS::Resource::IN::SPF
- The SPF type record (RFC4408 Section 3.1.1) is quite common now. The resolv library should probably support it. As a ...
- 04:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11305 (Open): [ipaddr] include the IP address in question within the InvalidAddressError...
- The ipaddr.rb library has a father complex and custom parser. If an IP address fails to parse, it will raise an Inval...
- 10:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5480: remove GServer from stdlib
- For those that absolutely need to use GServer, it's also available on rubygems.
- 10:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9010: ./configure --prefix= cannot handle directories with spaces
- Still hitting this with ruby 2.2.1.
## Steps To Reproduce
mkdir "$PWD/fake home"
- 08:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10955 (Open): invoke_block_from_c segfault
- I noticed that when a RSpec subject is self-referential, it causes infinite recursion and SegFaults ruby.
- 02:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10912 (Open): Add method(s) to IPAddr for determining whether an address is link local
- I was surprised to find that IPAddr has no methods for determining whether an address is a link local address (ie RFC...
- 11:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10911 (Open): IPAddr.new should ignore zone identifiers
- Link local IPv6 addresses may have a zone identifier suffix:
IPAddr.new currently does not igno...
- 10:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10581 (Open): OpenSSL::ASN1 fails to decode DKIM public keys
- Recently I needed to decode a DKIM public key. I found that OpenSSL::ASN1 failed to decode the key, while Krypt::ASN1...
- 02:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9312: Build the ruby executable in bin/
- Fedora Linux 19 x86-64
- 11:08 PM Backport21 Backport #9482: backport r44809 and r44811
- The short-term solution would be to backport the updates to psych's vendored libyaml 0.1.4. The long-term solution is...
Also available in: Atom