postmodern (Hal Brodigan)
- Login: postmodern
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/17/2008
- Last connection: 01/19/2022
- 10:00 PM Ruby master Revision c1554457 (git): [ruby/reline] Ignore global constants when checking if Fiddle::VERSION exists
- If a top-level `VERSION` constant exists, or if a module containing a `VERSION` constant is included into the top-lev...
- 04:56 AM Ruby master Feature #18481: Porting YJIT to Rust (request for feedback)
- @mwlang I'm a big fan of Crystal, but unfortunately it contains a GC and cannot compile down to a shared or static li...
- 05:27 AM Ruby master Feature #18481: Porting YJIT to Rust (request for feedback)
- Maintainer of ruby-install here along with @havenwood. By design ruby-install will install all build and runtime depe...
- 03:46 PM Ruby master Feature #18334: ENV#to_h returns a new Hash object but Hash#to_h does not, which can cause inconsistencies
- With the current implementation of ENV#to_h, `ENV.to_h.dup` would create two new Hashes instead of one. `hash.to_h.du...
- 05:08 AM Ruby master Feature #18334 (Open): ENV#to_h returns a new Hash object but Hash#to_h does not, which can cause inconsistencies
- I noticed that in ruby-3.1.0-preview1 ENV#dup was removed in favor of ENV#to_h. However, methods that accept either E...
- 03:25 AM Ruby master Bug #11869 (Closed): random hang/SegFault when accessing a missing constant in irb
- While testing ruby-2.2.4 on Fedora 22, I noticed that sometimes ruby would hang or segfault when accessing a missing ...
- 11:49 PM Ruby master Misc #11520: Inconsistent behavior in Array#compact!
- Ah, I was unaware that was the intention. I guess I should use `.tap(&:compact!)` instead. This issue can be closed.
- 07:43 PM Ruby master Misc #11520 (Rejected): Inconsistent behavior in Array#compact!
- I noticed that `Array#compact!` sometimes returns `self` and other times `nil`. This behavior was a bit confusing.
- 06:58 PM Ruby master Feature #11312 (Open): Add Resolv::DNS::Resource::IN::SPF
- The SPF type record (RFC4408 Section 3.1.1) is quite common now. The resolv library should probably support it. As a ...
- 04:25 AM Ruby master Feature #11305 (Open): [ipaddr] include the IP address in question within the InvalidAddressError exception message
- The ipaddr.rb library has a father complex and custom parser. If an IP address fails to parse, it will raise an Inval...
Also available in: Atom