p8 (Petrik de Heus)
- Login: p8
- Registered on: 10/21/2019
- Last connection: 11/17/2022
- 07:33 AM Ruby master Feature #19000: Data: Add "Copy with changes method" [Follow-on to #16122 Data: simple immutable value object]
- I'm seeing some overlap with "Object#with to set and restore attributes around a block" https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/is...
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Feature #18951: Object#with to set and restore attributes around a block
- Or maybe making the restore more explicit
obj.assign_attrs(foo: "bar") do
# do something
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Feature #18959: Handle gracefully nil kwargs eg. **nil
- LevLukomskyi (Lev Lukomskyi) wrote:
> I enjoy writing something like this in ruby on rails:
- 05:06 PM Ruby master Feature #18965: Further Thread::Queue improvements
- Hi Jean,
Should that second code example use `items` instead of `item`?
- 08:19 PM Ruby master Feature #14602: Version of dig that raises error if a key is not present
- 02:53 PM Ruby master Feature #12962: Feature Proposal: Extend 'protected' to support module friendship
- I can imagine having a `protected_send` just like we have a `public_send` and `send` (which is basically `private_sen...
- 11:19 AM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- If `size?` will be chosen, should we also add `length?` as `size` and `length` are aliases?
- 12:52 PM Ruby master Misc #18175: Propose Jean Boussier (@byroot) as a core committer
- Congrats Jean!
- 06:57 AM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote in #note-28:
> I agree with @gotoken that `filled?` is confusing.
Yes, it might be conf...
- 05:43 AM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- What about `ary.filled?` ?
It nicely pairs with empty and is not too long.
It’s also a property of the container. An...
Also available in: Atom