- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/21/2011
- Last connection: 04/30/2015
Reported issues: 35
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10304 (Closed): File.expand_path crashes with tilde on Windows
- `File.expand_path` crashes with user home which starts with tilde using mingw ruby.
- 02:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10230 (Closed): make install fails with mingw ruby
- `make install` fails with mingw ruby on Windows MSYS environemnt.
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-09-11 trunk 47535) [i386-min...
- 08:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8000: "require 'tk'" segfaults on 64-bit linux with Tk 8.6
- I see the crash with ruby trunk and Tk 8.6.1 on Ubuntu Linux x86_64.
It seems calling `__orig_namespace_command__` c...
- 06:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9972 (Closed): tcltklib.c: a lot warnings format '%lx' on x64 mingw
- I see the following warnings while building mingw x64 ruby.
VALUE is not long but long long on Windows x64.
- 01:57 AM Backport21 Backport #9845 (Closed): Backport r45954
- Please backport r45954 because fix of #8358 is incomplete on mingw.
- 01:52 AM Backport21 Backport #9844 (Closed): Backport r45947, r45951
- Fix machine stack overflow handling on mingw. See #9739.
- 12:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9739 (Closed): TestException#test_machine_stackoverflow(_by_define_method) failures on x64-m...
- Applied at r45947. Thank you.
- 03:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9739: TestException#test_machine_stackoverflow(_by_define_method) failures on x64-mingw32
- I found this fix was provided on mswin at r43748, but not on mingw.
We can use Structured Exception Handling by
- 07:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9648: Dir.glob('../*') shows unexpected result in a symbolic linked directory on Windows
- Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> > In that case, what should it return?
> > 1. ignores it a...
- 05:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9648 (Assigned): Dir.glob('../*') shows unexpected result in a symbolic linked directory on ...
- If current directory is C:\foo\bar (linked to V:\), `READDIR` of '.' (i.e. `FindFirstFile(".\\*", &d)`) globs linked ...
Also available in: Atom