h.shirosaki (Hiroshi Shirosaki)
- Login: h.shirosaki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2011
- Last connection: 03/20/2019
- 01:35 AM Ruby master Bug #15649: Dir.glob regression with braces and Windows drive letters
- I created a patch for the bug.
- 05:56 AM Ruby master Bug #15540: 2.6.0 Dir#glob regression
- Thanks for report. I attached a patch for the issue.
- 06:46 AM Ruby master Bug #15162: Encoding::Converter.search_convpath(Encoding::ASCII_8BIT, Encoding::Emacs_Mule) crashes on MinGW
- Thank you for test.
This issue seems to be related to #12411 fix.
- 11:42 AM Ruby master Bug #15162: Encoding::Converter.search_convpath(Encoding::ASCII_8BIT, Encoding::Emacs_Mule) crashes on MinGW
- I found a smaller test to reproduce SEGV.
$ ./miniruby -ve "loop do loop do loop do Encoding::Converter.searc...
- 04:09 AM Ruby master Bug #13167: Dir.glob is 25x slower since Ruby 2.2
- k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) wrote:
> After this commit is merged, some CIs that has -DVM_CHECK_MODE=2 and continue to ...
- 07:55 AM Ruby master Bug #13167 (Assigned): Dir.glob is 25x slower since Ruby 2.2
- 02:22 AM Ruby master Bug #13167: Dir.glob is 25x slower since Ruby 2.2
- #13873 seems reverted in order to avoid test changes (incompabitility of the order).
My patch (0001-dir.c-performanc...
- 10:36 AM Ruby master Bug #13856: MinGW / mswin intermittent failure in test/socket/test_socket.rb
- I found that another exception raises while executing rb_exc_raise() in rb_threadptr_execute_interrupts().
- 08:13 AM Ruby master Bug #13856: MinGW / mswin intermittent failure in test/socket/test_socket.rb
- Segmentation fault is caused by `RBASIC_CLASS(err)` access in hook_before_rewind() in vm.c:1667.
`err` is not a vali...
- 07:47 AM Ruby master Bug #13894 (Closed): win32ole/test_word.rb sometimes not quit Word
- When I run test-all, Word does not quit sometimes and Word opens confirm dialog to save files.
I have to close Word ...
Also available in: Atom