- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 11/28/2015
Reported issues: 83
- 02:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11747: "bury" feature, similar to 'dig' but opposite
- > inferred from the what the user is passing (such as a symbol or string for a hash or an integer for an array)
- 04:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11691 (Closed): Permission denied @ rb_sysopen did_you_mean-1.0.0.beta3.gemspec
- When I ruby Ruby, I get this error:
- 04:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- The `&&` and `try` are different. I am considering the `&&` version.
Since we already have:
a &&= b
- 08:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11568 (Closed): Misleading warning for duplicate keys in a hash
- When a hash literal has duplicate keys as follows,
the warning m...
- 08:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- As for a "finer-grained range than a whole file" directive, it reminds me of the `using` method. Their scope look sim...
- 05:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11471 (Closed): min, min_by, max, max_by with optional parameter return a wrong value
- This is reported in StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32121749/why-20-13-14-min2-13-20. Sometimes `mi...
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11309: Iterator over string matches
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> What do you think looks too Perlish? Is it just the $`?
That is one. But a more severe one ...
- 02:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11309: Iterator over string matches
- Oops, I meant `pre_match`, not `post_match`. Sorry.
- 02:55 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11309 (Open): Iterator over string matches
- This was hinted from a problem in stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31074050/build-list-of-strings-co...
- 04:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11308 (Open): Optional `include_super=true` parameter for `*method_defined?` methods
- I request the following methods in the `Module` class:
Also available in: Atom