sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 12/05/2019
- 06:00 AM Ruby master Misc #16262: DevelopersMeeting20191128Japan
- * [Feature #16166] Remove exceptional treatment of *foo when it is the sole block parameter (sawa)
* Unintended ar...
- 04:29 AM Ruby master Feature #1089: Stable sorting for sort and sort_by
- rogerdpack (Roger Pack) wrote:
> It's sad that #sort on linux is "mostly stable" but on OS X is unstable . It's ...
- 09:20 AM Ruby master Feature #16274: Transform hash keys by a hash
- shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> Understand the motivation (maybe that of #slice can be separated into another req...
- 09:09 AM Ruby master Feature #16274 (Open): Transform hash keys by a hash
- We have `Hash#transform_keys` and its bang version to change the keys of a hash, but that requires passing a block, w...
- 05:54 AM Ruby master Feature #16246 (Open): require with an optional block that is evaluated when requiring fails
- I have some code like this:
puts "You need to install foo in ...
- 11:34 PM Ruby master Feature #16244: Add a Time#before? and Time#after? method
- Jeremy Evans is right about this.
But I agree that your second example
birthday > thirteen_years_ago
- 03:52 PM Ruby master Feature #16183: Hash#with_default
- Duplicate of #11761
- 10:44 AM Ruby master Bug #16178: Numbered parameters: _1 should be the same as |x| and _0 should not exist
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote:
> How unfortunate that you managed to persuade matz :-(
- 12:20 PM Ruby master Feature #7639: More freedom for location of comments
- It looks like this feature has been realized by https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/git/revisio...
- 08:17 AM Ruby master Feature #16166 (Open): Remove exceptional treatment of *foo when it is the sole block parameter
- In the parameter signature of a code block for a method that is not involved in method definition or creation of lamb...
Also available in: Atom