sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Login: sawa
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 05/17/2022
- 08:44 AM Ruby master Feature #18749: Strangeness of endless inclusive ranges
- @janosch-x (Janosch Müller) That seems to be a good idea. That is a possible compromise. Thank you for the idea.
- 02:10 PM Ruby master Feature #18788: Support passing Regexp options as String to Regexp.new
- I think this is a good idea, but I also think `Regexp.new` is not used so often so it does not matter if we have such...
- 07:44 AM Ruby master Bug #18765 (Assigned): Wrong description introduced by https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4938/files
- Commit https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4938/files introduced problems and made the description wrong.
1) For me...
- 06:25 PM Ruby master Feature #18762: Add an Array#undigits that compliments Integer#digits
- @shan (Shannon Skipper)
Sorry. I had the code wrong. A similar code works for an array in backwards.
- 10:34 AM Ruby master Feature #18762: Add an Array#undigits that compliments Integer#digits
- Using a chain of two methods `each_with_index` and `sum` as well as `**` for such a simple task is an overkill, and p...
- 07:02 AM Ruby master Feature #18685: Enumerator.product: Cartesian product of enumerables
- Related to #6499 #7444 #8970
- 05:55 AM Ruby master Feature #18749 (Open): Strangeness of endless inclusive ranges
- I came to think about this while looking at the pull request linked in #18748.
Currently, an endless inclusive ran...
- 08:44 AM Ruby master Feature #18618: no clobber def
- The fact that you want to raise an error suggests that you want this feature to take place during development, and no...
- 09:29 AM Ruby master Feature #18736: self-p for method chain
- It just looks too ugly to me. What do you gain from passing the block to `sp` instead of the method that is originall...
- 09:20 AM Ruby master Feature #18690 (Open): Allow `Kernel#then` to take arguments
- `Kernel#then` passes the receiver to the block as its first positional block parameter.
Also available in: Atom