sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Login: sawa
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 05/28/2021
- 03:57 AM Ruby master Feature #17992: Upstreaming the htmlentities gem into CGI#.(un)escape_html
- Note that escaping and unescaping are not symmetric. There may be a point in keeping escaping to the minimum for perf...
- 08:37 AM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- I want to mention that some of the method names proposed so far would break symmetry.
Note that "empty" is a propert...
- 08:00 AM Ruby master Feature #17859: Start IRB when running just `ruby`
- Is going to put an end to the irb versus pry war?
- 03:38 AM Ruby master Bug #17631: `Numeric#real?` incorrectly returns true for `NaN` and `INFINITY`
- It does not make sense to discuss the mathematical definition of real numbers in this context because digital compute...
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Bug #17774: Quantified empty group causes regex to fail
- wanabe (_ wanabe) wrote in #note-2:
> ... Oniguruma, a derivative of Onigmo
I believe it is the other way around.
- 06:13 PM Ruby master Feature #17830: Add Integer#previous and Integer#prev
- rafasoares (Rafael Soares) wrote in #note-5:
> He [matz] has often said that he is “trying to make Ruby *natural, not...
- 06:39 AM Ruby master Feature #17830: Add Integer#previous and Integer#prev
- > I think Integer#pred is great as the inverse of #succ, but it reads a bit weird as the inverse of #next, which migh...
- 07:34 AM Ruby master Misc #17828: Deprecate use of master and slave
- zzak (Zachary Scott) wrote in #note-3:
> I would defer to @hsbt on how difficult it would be to change the default b...
- 02:40 PM Ruby master Feature #17773: Alias `Numeric#zero?` and `Float#zero?` as `Numeric#empty?` and `Float#empty?`
- You may be right that zero is not (the only) special (element). In fact, one is the unit element for multiplication w...
- 05:42 AM Ruby master Feature #17773: Alias `Numeric#zero?` and `Float#zero?` as `Numeric#empty?` and `Float#empty?`
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-2:
> If you are checking for user input, aliasing `zero?` to `empty?` seem...
Also available in: Atom