sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 12/04/2017
- 11:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- znz (Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA) wrote:
> marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> > As a reminder, there's currently no r...
- 06:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14022: String#surround
- @mame In addition to conciseness, I often need to do this kind of string formatting after having done a long method c...
- 04:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14022: String#surround
- I would like both destructive and non-destructive versions of the method.
- 04:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14022 (Open): String#surround
- After joining the elements of an array into a string using `Array#join`, I frequently need to put substrings before a...
- 08:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13807 (Open): A method to filter the receiver against some condition
- I frequently see code that uses some value if that value satisfies a certain condition, and something else otherwise....
- 10:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13645: Syntactic sugar for indexing when using the safe navigation operator
- Duplicate of https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11813
- 01:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13395: Add a method to check for not nil
- Many methods that take a block come in positive-negative pairs, unlike `count`. I am not sure how frequent the use ca...
- 06:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13314: dig=
- Was this syntactically not allowed? If so, sorry.
- 06:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13314 (Open): dig=
- We have `Hash#dig`, and when we want to assign a key-value at a deep level, it is tempting to do:
- 04:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13309 (Rejected): Locale paramter for Integer(), Float(), Rational()
- Matz' comment to my proposal on `Kernel#Boolean()` (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13260) led me to the idea of in...
Also available in: Atom