Gibheer (Stefan Radomski)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/01/2011
- Last connection: 11/29/2012
- 04:35 AM Ruby master Feature #4085: Refinements and nested methods
- As headius wants substantive questions, here are some
* What is the plan to make sure, that this feature is compat...
- 06:09 PM Ruby master Feature #4085: Refinements and nested methods
I followed the discussion of refinements not as close as most others commenting here, but the state I saw t...
- 04:27 PM Backport187 Backport #1915: const_defined?の1.9との挙動の違いについて
i have found that behavior in rubinius too. I fixed it, so that it worked like ruby 1.9, but broke the comp...
- 03:13 PM Ruby 1.8 Feature #4644 (Closed): DateTime.new does not work with Float
- When initializing a DateTime object, one can pass seconds as Floats, like 5.5. The decimals get added to sec_fraction...
Also available in: Atom