ktsj (Kazuki Tsujimoto)
- Login: ktsj
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2011
- Last connection: 11/11/2022
- 12:54 PM Ruby master Feature #18821: Expose Pattern Matching interfaces in core classes
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-6:
> I agree with MatchData. And I think `deconstruct` for the class should...
- 05:16 AM Ruby master Bug #18990: Pattern matching unexpectedly raises "duplicated key name" error
Thanks for reporting.
- 05:06 AM Ruby master Bug #18990 (Closed): Pattern matching unexpectedly raises "duplicated key name" error
- Applied in changeset commit:git|db0e0dad1171456253ebd899e7e878823923d3d8.
Fix unexpected "duplicated key ...
- 05:00 AM Ruby master Revision db0e0dad (git): Fix unexpected "duplicated key name" error in paren-less one line pattern matching
- [Bug #18990]
- 07:21 AM Ruby master Feature #18773: deconstruct to receive a range
- As a designer of pattern matching, I also understand your motivation.
However, I have the following concerns in addi...
- 02:43 AM Ruby master Feature #18585: Promote find pattern to official feature
- retro (Josef Šimánek) wrote in #note-4:
> Would be PR welcomed for this change?
I've already merged the patch. Th...
- 10:06 AM Ruby master Feature #18585 (Closed): Promote find pattern to official feature
- Applied in changeset commit:git|db6b23c76cbc7888cd9a9912790c2068703afdd0.
Find pattern is no longer exper...
- 09:45 AM Ruby master Revision db6b23c7 (git): Find pattern is no longer experimental [Feature #18585]
- 09:45 AM Ruby master Revision 3200d97e (git): Fix location of NODE_LIT in p_kw
- 02:32 PM Ruby master Feature #18585: Promote find pattern to official feature
- > Is this request related to the whole feature (as described at https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/3.1/doc/syntax/pattern_...
Also available in: Atom