jsc (Justin Collins)
- Login: jsc
- Registered on: 12/26/2008
- Last connection: 12/27/2020
- 06:44 AM Ruby master Feature #17470: Introduce non-blocking `Timeout.timeout`
- It appears that `Timeout.timeout` does not work when a Fiber scheduler is set, regardless of the implementation, even...
- 07:00 PM Ruby master Feature #15541: Add alias symbolize_keys for symbolize_names kwarg for JSON.parse
- This would be a nice simple addition, as I have gotten this wrong several times. `JSON.parse` does not raise any erro...
- 12:01 AM Ruby master Revision 4f1a00a7 (git): Improve same directory detection in FileUtils
- Closes: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1425
- 05:14 PM Ruby master Feature #6801: String#~ for a here document
- Since this exact behavior was added as "indented here document" with `<<~` in Ruby 2.3.0 (discussed in #9098), I beli...
- 05:37 PM Ruby master Bug #8297: extend & inherited class variable issue
- This appears to still be an issue with Ruby 2.6.0 (ruby 2.6.0p0 (2018-12-25 revision 66547) [x86_64-linux]):
- 05:26 PM Ruby master Bug #8059: Unrelated block value returned by String#match(regex) when regex is returned by a method that uses define_method and super
- The example appears to have been a little mangled on Redmine.
This code reproduces the issue on 1.9.3-p327 and 1.9...
- 05:04 PM Ruby master Feature #15192: Introduce a new "shortcut assigning" syntax to convenient setup instance variables
- jjyr (Jinyang Jiang) wrote:
> I am surprised this syntax has been repeatedly requested and rejected since 7 years ago...
- 05:48 PM Ruby master Bug #8140: Incorrect warning: `+' after local variable is interpreted as binary operator
- glyn (Glyn Normington) wrote:
> The statement:
> puts '' +''
> generates an invalid warning when executed ...
- 05:31 PM Ruby master Bug #8123: Transcoding exception when using replace along with universal_newline
- This code appears to be working (not raising an exception) as early as Ruby 2.1.10:
$ ruby -v
- 05:00 PM Ruby master Bug #8028: Shellwords.escape works incorrect under windows
- Shagabutdinov (Leonid Shagabutdinov) wrote:
> Shellwords.escape works incorrect under windows (tested for Windows 7
Also available in: Atom