Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/14/2011
- Last connection: 09/19/2017
- 07:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13917: Comparable#clamp is slower than using Array#min,max.
- i can explain why Array#min/max isn't much slower, because it was optimized to not create Array overhead WHEN using v...
- 02:51 PM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- my idea for optimising `&obj.method(:symbol)`
is that it already creates a proc (object) without going over a Method...
- 12:56 PM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) wrote:
> Another idea: &obj:method
hm i like that idea, but think that might be a b...
- 10:10 AM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
i am not sure about that:
- 12:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13837: Class attributes get overshadowed by local variables
- ruby does parse the lines before exceute them.
so when ruby does read this:
bar = 0 if bar.nil?
- 02:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13799: ENV.dup returns a plain Object
- the Problem:
ENV is an Hash-like Object with having singleton methods to look like an Hash, but isn't one
dup does ...
- 04:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13763: Trigger "unused variable warning" for unused variables in parameter lists
- i am against this, becauese such functions could be used as hookups too for other functions to overwrite them.
- 01:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13744: Spawn doesn't work with options of symbol keys generated dynamically
hm on my windows machine:
ruby -e 'spawn("ls", :rlimit_cpu => 100)'
causes a syntax error
- 11:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13700: Enumerable#sum may not work for Ranges subclasses due to optimization
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> Reminds me a bit of what hanmac wrote elsewhere; I can't find it right now and ...
- 08:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- did some checks on my windows system to check how deep the problem is.
i used "ä" as variable.
the same problem h...
Also available in: Atom