Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/14/2011
- Last connection: 07/24/2017
- 04:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13763: Trigger "unused variable warning" for unused variables in parameter lists
- i am against this, becauese such functions could be used as hookups too for other functions to overwrite them.
- 01:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13744: Spawn doesn't work with options of symbol keys generated dynamically
hm on my windows machine:
ruby -e 'spawn("ls", :rlimit_cpu => 100)'
causes a syntax error
- 11:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13700: Enumerable#sum may not work for Ranges subclasses due to optimization
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> Reminds me a bit of what hanmac wrote elsewhere; I can't find it right now and ...
- 08:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- did some checks on my windows system to check how deep the problem is.
i used "ä" as variable.
the same problem h...
- 02:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12694: Want a String method to remove heading substr
- sonots (Naotoshi Seo) wrote:
> Thanks! I've changed the name to delete_prefix. https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/163...
- 01:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13663: `String#upto` doesn't work as expected
- Also i think its a bit to much optimised.
because i tried to overwrite the String#<=> method, directly or with Ref...
- 06:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13652: Ruby 2.3.4 does not catch Argument error when comparing DateTime with String
- @derekzwy it is fixed in Ruby2.4.1 and active_support 5.1.1
it looks like the bug does happen in your active_suppo...
- 03:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13563: Implement Hash#choice method.
- babanba-n (matzbara masanao) wrote:
> And, I fix to Hash#pick.
- 06:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13643: Cannot compile ruby 2.2.5, 2.3.3, 2.3.4 on debian stretch
- @andrevidic: i think there are some dependecies missing on your system to build ruby.
you can try `apt-get build-dep...
- 08:27 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13634: NilClass is lying about respond_to?(:clone)
- @rovf: that was fixed between 2.3 and 2.4
i currently have 2.4.1 for testing, and in that:
`1.clone` and `nil.clo...
Also available in: Atom