- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/14/2011
- Last connection: 05/28/2015
Reported issues: 27
- 10:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11197: POSIX matchers broken in Regexp
- what do you expect ?
"Γ" for sample is "GREEK CAPITAL LETTER GAMMA"
means letter with is an alpha
so all of t...
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11187: Crash Report with clean install of Ruby & Metasploit
- that ticket will get rejected because you got a version missmatch between:
- 06:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11165: gem install bio-samtools
- that is not an error in ruby, but in the gem (so its a third-party problem)
please report it there:
- 12:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11161 (Open): Proc/Method#rcurry working like curry but in reverse order
- currenty with curry you can only replace elements in order
#rcurry should be added to be able to return the last par...
- 06:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11141: new syntax suggestion for abbreviate definition on block parameters in order
- my problem i got with that new syntax is what does it do when i have blocks inside of blocks, specially with differen...
- 07:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11090 (Open): Enumerable#each_uniq and #each_uniq_by
- currently if you want to iterate the first uniq elements you either need to call `uniq` and create a big array or you...
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11084: Use rb-readline instead of ext/readline
- i don't know about, the binding/implementation using the C lib might be faster and have more features
so using a pur...
- 01:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11057: Gemify JSON
- is that ticket really closed, when the changes got reverted a revision later?
it was not a direct version later bu...
- 08:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10913: Enum#each_slice is crashing with Bignum as an argument
- i cant repoduce it with my ruby versions 2.1.2 and ruby 2.3.0dev
 pry(main)> [1,2,3].each_slice(5000000000...
- 11:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10758: undefined method `year' for nil:NilClass
- try to use newer activesupport version, it seems to be fixed in newer versions
Also available in: Atom