Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak)
- Login: Hanmac
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/14/2011
- Last connection: 10/07/2019
- 02:27 PM Ruby master Feature #16667: Allow parameters to Symbol#to_proc and Method#to_proc
- @jgomo3 i found my old Symbol#call code
- 09:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16667: Allow parameters to Symbol#to_proc and Method#to_proc
- i tried `ary.map.with_object(:id,&:dig)` but it just returned `:id`
but this one would work: `ary.each_with_object...
- 04:03 PM Ruby master Bug #16668: Syntax error in tool/vcs.rb
- something might be wrong with your ruby version, because `def self.detect(path, uplevel_limit: 0)` is valid ruby code
- 08:09 AM Ruby master Feature #16644: qualified const init (self::CONST1 = 1) should be allowed in methods
- @bughit i think you are looking for `#const_missing` instead?
- 09:03 AM Ruby master Bug #16647: Redefining $/ causes irb to misbehave
- Related to https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14240
changing these variables is deprecated now, and it shows a warning
- 08:33 AM Ruby master Feature #16614: New method cache mechanism for Guild
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote in #note-14:
> Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak) wrote in #note-13:
> > My thought if the `respond_...
- 09:53 AM Ruby master Feature #16614: New method cache mechanism for Guild
- My thought if the `respond_to_missing?` and `method_missing` thing depends on external Values like for a `OpenStruct`...
- 08:15 AM Ruby master Feature #16614: New method cache mechanism for Guild
- does this has any effect or is affected by method missing?
like should method missing be cached like that? (I thin...
- 12:10 PM Ruby master Bug #16395: .any? and .all? methods, flawed.
- your problem is that `.any?` and `.all?` wants a value returned for the block which is truly or falsely
- 09:38 AM Ruby master Feature #16348: Proposal: Symbol#start_with?, Symbol#end_with?, and Symbol#include?
- there is also `symbol[string]` which can be used as replace for Symbol#include?
Also available in: Atom