Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/14/2011
- Last connection: 10/23/2018
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15240: Set operations check for is_a?(Set), rather than allowing duck typing
- i didn't looked yet how Set is implemented, is it ruby code only or does it has some C coded parts too?
if it has ...
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15211: Integer.try_convert
- I don't know about the other try_convert
how does Ruby react if you try to overwrite the try_convert from the ruby...
- 09:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15118: Method  & = does not respect frozen_string_literal: true comment
- @nobu : should this ticket be closed or not yet?
it seems fixed in 64745
- 09:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15027: When Struct#each method is overriden Struct#select and Struct#to_a use wrong collections
- @matz: is the patch from Nobu good enough?
- 05:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15030: Have T_INTEGER constant for checking Integer types in C API
- hm that is not that easy, while `Fixnum` and `Bignum` are deprecated on the ruby side,
on the C side they still exis...
- 12:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15027: When Struct#each method is overriden Struct#select and Struct#to_a use wrong collections
- as a middle way, can't we just do the "is overwritten by user" check?
i think i have seen it on other classes like A...
- 02:16 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15007: Let all Init_xxx and extension APIs frequently called from init code paths be considered cold
- what happens when i would call such cold function outside of Init_xxx ?
what functions in my own binding should be...
- 10:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15001: Peek causes cursor to advance when enumerating the lines of a file
- i think the problem is that String Enumerations are rewindable while on the IO/File it is not
- 01:09 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14609: `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
> Hanmac: do you rely on this behavior?
Me? not so much, in general i don't trust the ...
- 07:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14887: Array#delete_if does not use #delete
- @shevegen : the problem is that:
* `delete_if` can't call `delete` for the given reason of duplicates. the example w...
Also available in: Atom