davetron5000 (David Copeland)
- Login: davetron5000
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/16/2011
- Last connection: 05/16/2011
- 04:28 AM Ruby master Bug #4757 (Closed): Attempt to make Enumerator docs more clear (patch included)
- The Enumerator docs aren't super clear; these make it more clear, at least to me, and also more consistent.
- 04:27 AM Ruby master Bug #4756 (Closed): Cleanup and enhance docs for PTY (patch included)
- This cleans up and expands the PTY rdoc
- 04:26 AM Ruby master Bug #4755 (Closed): Cleanup and enhance docs for timeout (patch included)
- The docs for timeout could use some cleanup
- 11:52 AM Ruby master Bug #4708 (Closed): If OptionParser linked more obviously to make_switch, world peace might occur (patch included)
- OptionParser has awesome rdoc, and make_switch's rdoc is really great, complete and useful. It's just really hard to...
- 11:51 AM Ruby master Bug #4707 (Closed): Clean up and complete documentation for Observable
- Observable's class doc is great, however the methods aren't consistently documented. This patch cleans all that up
- 11:50 AM Ruby master Bug #4706 (Closed): Improve and expand Logger's rdoc (patch included)
- This patch has some cleanups and rewording of Logger's fairly excellent RDoc. Mostly just making all method doc co...
- 11:48 AM Ruby master Bug #4705 (Closed): Clean up and complete docs for GServer
- GServer is missing documentation on many of its methods. This patch adds that as well as some slight wording cleanups.
- 11:48 AM Ruby master Bug #4704 (Closed): Clean up and complete CGI documentation (patch included)
- CGI's documentation has a few issues:
* Some RDoc is in the wrong place (e.g. Cookie's)
* Some is inconsistently ...
- 11:45 AM Ruby master Bug #4703 (Rejected): Give abbrev a brief rdoc summary (patch included)
- Would be nice to get a one-line summary of abbrev via it's rdoc page. This patch adds that.
Also available in: Atom