schmurfy (Julien A)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/18/2011
- Last connection: 07/15/2013
- 08:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7688: Error hiding with rb_rescue() on Comparable#==, #coerce and others
- I just got bitten by this problem and I agree there should not be any hidden rescue misleading you on what is really ...
- 09:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3944: Add Fiber#root? method
- what is Next Major ? 3.0 ???
The issue was more than 2 years ago, after looking at the code the implementation shoul...
- 06:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5750: Thread.current local-variables behavior
- any news on this ?
This documentation bug is here since 1.9 was first released from what I understand so I think it ...
- 11:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5750: Thread.current local-variables behavior
- Although I consider this behavior (and the reason why it was done) completely absurd, how about at least changing the...
- 08:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5750 (Closed): Thread.current local-variables behavior
- Hi, I stumbled upon something which for me is a bug and wanted to check if it is working as intended or not:
- 10:57 PM Backport191 Backport #2404: [PATCH] force_encoding on frozen string in gem_prelude
- Sadly I am, and for now I cannot switch to 1.9.2 since our application does not work on it as is ...
- 09:44 PM Backport191 Backport #2404: [PATCH] force_encoding on frozen string in gem_prelude
- That is awesome to see the latest ruby 1.9.1 version crippled with a bug reported with a patch 1 year ago, was it for...
- 08:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4569: Replace IPAddr with IPAddress
I just came across this issue and had a question about it: why not remove things from core instead of adding n...
Also available in: Atom