alexch (Alex Chaffee)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/19/2011
- Last connection: 08/07/2013
- 10:50 PM Ruby master Feature #6225: Hash#+
- Operator overloading is for convenience and to "least surprise". Since `+` puts two numbers together, and `+` puts tw...
- 03:25 AM Ruby master Feature #4801: Shorthand Hash Syntax for Strings
- nobu, your statement is true, and if symbols are *implemented* as strings then it will still be true. I promise! We c...
- 04:05 AM Ruby master Feature #4801: Shorthand Hash Syntax for Strings
- Symbols *should* be frozen strings. Any performance problems can be solved by the interpreter. The reason the feature...
Also available in: Atom