svoop (Sven Schwyn)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/30/2008
- Last connection: 04/25/2019
- 01:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12698: Method to delete a substring by regex match
- The suggestion by @knu is pretty cool if you think about it: Since both `sub` and `gsub` exist, the uncertainty wheth...
- 12:21 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15364 (Closed): Suppress "shadowing outer local variable" warning for assignments e.g. with "tap"
- The following pattern is quite common when initializing a complex object where some attributes (attr1 and 2) can be s...
- 11:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12698: Method to delete a substring by regex match
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> I don't think it's worth adding which is easily done by `sub/gsub`.
- 01:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12046: Allow attr_reader :foo? to define instance method foo? for accessing @foo
- > If you have any concrete use-case for the new (more complex) behavior, please tell me.
This feature request has ...
- 05:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #1431 (Rejected): Object#__class__
Consider the following code using class instance variables:
- 07:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #951 (Closed): "make DESTDIR=... install" creates dirs outside DESTDIR
While working on the Ruby 1.9 ebuilds for Gentoo Prefix on Mac, I came across the following oddity.
Also available in: Atom