kimptoc (Chris Kimpton)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/01/2011
- Last connection: 03/07/2013
- 04:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8039 (Assigned): DRB/dRuby server throws an exception when probed on its port
- I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature ...
When I use nmap to probe the port that the DRB server is listenin...
- 01:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5559: Intermittent Seg fault when using net-ssh
- I have created a minimal rails project that demonstrates the problem here:
- 04:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5559 (Assigned): Intermittent Seg fault when using net-ssh
This is probably a waste of a report - especially as my standalone 5 lines test of this generally works (it se...
- 06:00 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #4807 (Open): gems/activesupport-3.0.7/lib/active_support/multibyte/unicode.rb:343: [BUG] Segmentation fault
I know this is incomplete in terms of a reproducible problem, but I want to put down what I have now and add t...
Also available in: Atom