ender672 (Timothy Elliott)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/02/2009
- Last connection: 06/19/2012
- 06:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6416 (Closed): Deadlock when calling Thread#join from signal interrupt context
The interpreter can deadlock when calling Thread#join both from the main context and from the signal handler ...
- 03:23 AM Backport193 Backport #5359: rails 3.1, nokogiri-1.5.0 - Segmentation fault
- On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Slava Mikerin <email@example.com> wrote:
> Issue #5359 has been reported by Sl...
- 05:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4069: String#parse_csv fails to parse "\r" character embedded string
["aa\rbb"].to_csv results in the string "\"aa\rbb\"\n"
When you don't specify a row separator the ruby C...
- 11:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4017: [PATCH] CSV parsing speedup
* Rename the limit to just read_limit
That name sounds good. I'll submit an updated patch with the bette...
- 09:51 AM Backport192 Backport #4018 (Closed): String#<< can result in string that lies about String#valid_encoding?
s1 = "aa".force_encoding("utf-16be")
s2 = "\xFF".force_encoding("utf-16be")
s1 << s2...
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4017 (Rejected): [PATCH] CSV parsing speedup
This patch breaks the CSV parser into multiple methods that are eas...
- 04:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #1981: [PATCH] CSV Parsing Speedup
- 03:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1981: [PATCH] CSV Parsing Speedup
I updated the patch to against trunk. Attaching to this ticket update.
I took care to make it pass all t...
- 04:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1981 (Closed): [PATCH] CSV Parsing Speedup
This patch replaces the regex used in the Ruby 1.9 CSV parser with ruby code.
Running all CSV tests (ts_...
- 05:40 AM Backport187 Bug #1167 (Rejected): Regexp: Stack overflow in regexp matcher
A 3,000 character string can cause a stack overflow when matched with a relatively simple regular expression....
Also available in: Atom