mjtko (Mark Titorenko)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/10/2011
- Last connection: 07/06/2017
- 10:48 AM Ruby master Bug #13722: OptionParser::DecimalInteger can be converted as Octal
- shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> I wonder if this is a bug or an intended behaviour.
I would argue that this is...
- 03:09 AM Backport200 Backport #8238: Prepending any module to DateTime causes infiinite loop when using zone-related methods
- nagachika san
Thank you for your further diagnosis of this problem. A method search issue certainly sounds like i...
- 11:49 PM Backport200 Backport #8238 (Closed): Prepending any module to DateTime causes infiinite loop when using zone-related methods
- Prepending a Module to DateTime and then inspecting or trying to use any of the methods associated with the timezone ...
- 09:44 PM Backport200 Backport #8153: Problems with Enumerable#zip caused by overriding Object#respond_to?
- Thanks, glad to hear this has been fixed!
As for using `respond_to_missing?` - I understand the purpose of `respon...
- 05:26 AM Backport200 Backport #8153 (Closed): Problems with Enumerable#zip caused by overriding Object#respond_to?
- If I override Object#respond_to? under Ruby 2.0.0, Enumerable#zip begins to misbehave. Here is the code and output i...
- 03:21 AM Backport192 Backport #4832: Please backport r31930 to 1.9.2 branch
- Aaron Patterson wrote:
> r31930 fixes a memory leak in psych's parse loop. Please backport it to the 1.9.2 branch.
Also available in: Atom