- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/12/2011
- Last connection: 07/09/2011
- 06:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4821: Random Segfaults (in start_thread?)
- We don't use "therubyracer". Bug in something like webrick. Because we switch webrick to unicorn server, and all work...
- 12:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4875: Segmentation fault in http.rb
- export RUBYOPT='-r openssl'
- 04:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4875 (Closed): Segmentation fault in http.rb
It appears when i use omniauth in rails app
Also available in: Atom