tdrive (Stanislav Boldaev)
- Login: tdrive
- Registered on: 12/23/2019
- Last connection: 01/16/2020
- 09:51 AM Ruby master Bug #16508 (Closed): Segmentation fault with Regexp in ruby 2.7.0preview2
data = "test 000000000 test asdasdsa"
data.gsub(/test (?<m1>\d+) test (?<m2>\w*...
- 02:01 PM Ruby master Bug #16448: regex global variables are working differently depending on scope
- It is very unexpected.(
- 01:31 PM Ruby master Bug #16448 (Open): regex global variables are working differently depending on scope
- Hi, everyone.
I am trying to write a code similar to this
Also available in: Atom