ioquatix (Samuel Williams)
- Login: ioquatix
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/10/2011
- Last connection: 11/27/2020
- 04:31 AM Ruby master Feature #17303: Remove webrick from stdlib
- Personally, I'm in favour of a smaller stdlib. Therefore I support this change.
I also believe that we see more in...
- 10:17 AM Ruby master Bug #10845: Subclassing String
- Is there are logic why we should prefer to return `String` vs custom subclass instances? I can see argument for both ...
- 01:31 AM Ruby master Bug #16782: `lock': deadlock; recursive locking (ThreadError) in 2.7.1
- There is no locking on that line:
- 08:14 PM Ruby master Feature #16786: Light-weight scheduler for improved concurrency.
- I am happy with `Fiber.set_scheduler`. I'm also happy with `Fiber.scheduler=` (canonical Ruby style) but I accept and...
- 10:50 PM Ruby master Feature #17327: The Queue constructor should take an initial set of items
- That all makes sense to me.
- 10:11 PM Ruby master Feature #17327: The Queue constructor should take an initial set of items
- What about a way to bulk add items, e.g. `q.concat` or whatever is the same for Array, and maybe it would be best to ...
- 03:02 AM Ruby master Bug #16809: Fiber crashes with --with-coroutine=copy
- I think we found the root cause of this, and it should be addressed by:
- 03:26 AM Ruby master Bug #17300: The Fiber scheduler does not work with ConditionVariable
- 03:10 AM Ruby master Bug #17300: The Fiber scheduler does not work with ConditionVariable
- Okay, I found an unrelated bug, and also the root cause. PR incoming.
- 01:22 AM Ruby master Bug #17300: The Fiber scheduler does not work with ConditionVariable
- It looks like memory corruption.
th_mutex = 0x55613ba19018
-> th_mutex = 0x8
Some how the mutex link...
Also available in: Atom