ioquatix (Samuel Williams)
- Login: ioquatix
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/10/2011
- Last connection: 04/29/2021
- 12:21 AM Ruby master Feature #16962: Make IO.for_fd autoclose option default to false
- Thanks for looking into this.
Not being able to close some file descriptors when using `IO.for_fd` is almost certa...
- 09:08 PM Ruby master Bug #17827: Monitor is not fiber safe
- Thanks for your work. @nagachika can you please backport this? 🙏
- 09:30 PM Ruby master Bug #17827 (Closed): Monitor is not fiber safe
- According to our discussion here https://github.com/rspec/rspec-support/issues/501 it seems like typical implementati...
- 11:18 PM Ruby master Bug #17527: rb_io_wait_readable/writable with scheduler don't check errno
- @nagachika can we please backport this for 3.0.2?
- 07:51 PM Ruby master Bug #17801: repeated read from PTY blocks all Fibers
- 07:18 PM Ruby master Bug #17527 (Closed): rb_io_wait_readable/writable with scheduler don't check errno
- 08:15 AM Ruby master Bug #17527: rb_io_wait_readable/writable with scheduler don't check errno
- I would advise we should back port this to 3.0.1 if possible. The original patch attached to this issue is sufficient.
- 07:38 AM Ruby master Bug #17527: rb_io_wait_readable/writable with scheduler don't check errno
- I added a failing spec https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4338/commits/e111d99ae1b58e1ffe73c167c039b2fc0728cb08 which ...
- 07:02 AM Ruby master Bug #17527: rb_io_wait_readable/writable with scheduler don't check errno
- Okay, I confirmed the fix is required for `async-io` to use the native IO methods.
- 06:24 AM Ruby master Feature #17546 (Closed): Native coroutine implementation for riscv64 Linux
- It looks like it didn't break anything, so I've merged it, but can you please test it and report back?
Also available in: Atom