ujihisa (Tatsuhiro Ujihisa)
- Login: ujihisa
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 12/12/2022
- 07:21 PM Ruby master Feature #19099: Support `private_constant` for an undefined constant
- I tried both the `private_const_set` and the idiom with a local variable versions locally, and found that the `privat...
- 05:12 AM Ruby master Feature #19099 (Open): Support `private_constant` for an undefined constant
- All the following discussion applies to `public_constant` too. Maybe `deprecate_constant` as well.
- 03:23 AM Ruby master Feature #17330: Object#non
- > non() and oui()
Since what these 2 methods do aren't trivial from the names, how's the following 2-words names ins...
- 12:07 AM Ruby master Bug #17033: Infinite Traceback when encountering an Exception while catching an Exception
- (Oh I see, this and https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14566#change-71448 were independent)
- 02:55 AM Ruby master Revision f85caf40 (git): [ruby/rexml] Message less confusing error to human (#16)
- * Message less confusing error to human
* Problem: Following error message is not helpful, because you have to reaso...
- 05:19 AM Ruby master Bug #15670: Ripper treats :"sym" as xstring
- This change broke a library preval https://github.com/kddeisz/preval/issues/1, and potentially also breaks other libr...
- 05:25 AM Ruby master Bug #15385: Ruby process hang in ensure
- This reproduces even without timeout library.
123 if false
- 08:17 AM Ruby master Bug #14959: Writing a "link_to" method and a "url_helper" with a request parameter under certain "if else" statement in Rails helper crashes with KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
- I'm not sure if it's going to be backported to current stable version 2.5 but let me clarify couple things just in ca...
- 06:49 AM Ruby master Feature #14763 (Closed): Allow more Enumerable methods to accept method names as symbol arguments
- closing this on behalf of sunnyrjuneja
- 08:08 AM Ruby master Bug #14566: `raise` in `Exception#message` causes infinite loop
Also available in: Atom