technohippy (Yasushi ANDO)
- Login: technohippy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/19/2011
- Last connection: 05/29/2012
- 03:27 PM Ruby master Bug #5614: Proc#source_location & #inspect shows wrong line number when chained
- It may not a bug but a specification. A block returns the number of a line in which the block is defined for its "sou...
- 10:24 AM Ruby master Feature #5583 (Rejected): Optionally typing
- No one comments on this issue for a week so that this is rejected. I'm sorry for proposing a dull issue and I'll be ...
- 03:54 PM Ruby master Feature #5578: Embedded YAML for Ruby 2.0
- Hi Thomas, this is a stunning idea for me! I attached my patches of bad quality to add the yaml literal to ruby1.9.3...
- 12:49 PM Ruby master Feature #5583 (Rejected): Optionally typing
- Although I know all of you dislike static typing it cannot be denied that there are some people aspire for introducin...
- 05:46 PM Ruby master Feature #5065 (Rejected): Allow "}" as an alternative to "end"
- Rejected because there's no discussion about this issue for three months.
- 11:44 AM Ruby master Bug #5449: nested constant opasign not working
- I checked this just for my curiosity.
Foo ||= 42
does not work on ruby1.8,
::Foo = 42 # constant re-...
- 09:05 PM Ruby master Feature #5054 (Closed): Compress a sequence of ends
- One week has passed since the RubyKaigi in which "ennnnnd" was born came to the end. So, I hesitate to say, it's time...
- 05:19 PM Ruby master Feature #5065: Allow "}" as an alternative to "end"
- The same kinds of requests as "endall" are being discussed on #5054 which is set to Joke. So "endall" can be a joke. ...
- 03:47 PM Ruby master Feature #5065: Allow "}" as an alternative to "end"
- Your request looks nice for me. Additionally endall will be used at the end of file in most cases, so it's useful if ...
- 05:26 PM Ruby master Feature #5054: Compress a sequence of ends
- Hi Clifford,
Thank you for your comment.
> Modify your editor so it automatically folds them for you on display....
Also available in: Atom