sikachu (Prem Sichanugrist)
- Login: sikachu
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2011
- Last connection: 03/13/2020
- 04:32 AM Ruby master Misc #15996: DevelopersMeeting20190829Japan
- * [Misc #15723] Reconsider numbered parameters
* Reading from description, I think there are a few supporters of r...
- 08:04 AM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- I would like to voice my support for only having `@` for the single argument as well.
I think this should already ...
- 01:00 AM Ruby master Misc #15874: DevelopersMeeting20190613Japan
- * [Feature #15725] Add `Array#reverse_sort`, `#revert_sort!`, `#reverse_sort_by`, and `#reverse_sort_by!`
I would ...
- 12:53 AM Ruby master Feature #15725: Proposal: Add Array#reverse_sort, #revert_sort!, #reverse_sort_by, and #reverse_sort_by!
- Thank you for your initial feedback. I would like to quote one thing:
> I myself usually use `.sort` and `.sort_by...
- 10:13 AM Ruby master Feature #15725 (Rejected): Proposal: Add Array#reverse_sort, #revert_sort!, #reverse_sort_by, and #reverse_sort_by!
I would like to propose four new methods: `#reverse_sort`, `#revert_sort!`, `#reverse_sort_by`, and `#rever...
- 04:30 PM Ruby master Misc #15464: ruby-lang.org website doesn't has social media meta tags
- I actually like this idea.
www.ruby-lang.org is actually a Jekyll site and it's repository is on GitHub at https:/...
- 01:43 AM Ruby master Bug #14584: Squigly heredoc with interpolation that has a string literal withe spaces gets incorrect value
- 👍 I can confirm this bug exists in 2.5.0p0.
Also, it seems like the number of spaces it's removing is based on the...
- 01:29 AM Ruby master Feature #14585: Array#each_pair
- > it may not be clear that Array#each_pair groups overlapping pairs vs. chunking elements
Yeah, I think that's one...
- 03:41 PM Ruby master Feature #12059: `Array#single?`, `Hash#single?`
- I feel like the usage of this method wouldn't be generic enough, and could be accomplished easily by `.size.one?`
- 08:47 PM Ruby master Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I think the moderators have been pinged. However, due to time zone, we might not see any action until 12:00AM GMT giv...
Also available in: Atom