ebeigarts (Edgars Beigarts)
- Login: ebeigarts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/23/2011
- Last connection: 07/18/2016
- 08:55 AM Ruby master Bug #11692: [PATCH] Re-enable GC if stack overflow was caught from signal handler
- Tried with ruby head, this solves the GC problems now, but it doesn't solve the other problem that is visible if you ...
- 07:52 PM Ruby master Bug #11692: [PATCH] Re-enable GC if stack overflow was caught from signal handler
- I'm having similar issue when running tests with capybara that starts additional server in a new thread.
If I have s...
- 04:22 PM Backport193 Backport #5218: at_exit bug with exception handling
- To fix this I came up with this workaround:
if defined?(RUBY_ENGINE) && RUBY_ENGINE == "ruby" && RUBY_VERSION >= "1....
- 11:50 PM Backport193 Backport #5218 (Closed): at_exit bug with exception handling
- It seems that ruby 1.9.2 and later doesn't like exception handling in `at_exit` blocks and resets the exit code to 0....
Also available in: Atom