rue (Eero Saynatkari)
- 08:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- normalperson (Eric Wong) wrote:
> Alex Young <email@example.com> wrote:
> > On 25/06/12 23:44, rue (Eero Saynat...
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- headius (Charles Nutter) wrote:
> Many applications and users I have dealt with have run into bugs due to Ruby's beh...
- 07:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5980 (Feedback): Trying to Load File When Too Many Files Open Should Raise Something Other Than Plain LoadError
- Currently encountering too many open file handles when trying to load/require a file simply raises a LoadError. It's ...
- 08:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5940: Resolve conflict between inheritance and mixins
- On 28.01.2012, at 01:53, Mario Lanza wrote:
> Some in the Ruby community (like Chad Fowler) have noticed issues...
- 02:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5825: Sweet instance var assignment in the object initializer
- Would be nice, and should be able to coexist with normal parameters:
def foo(bar, @baz, quux = @moomin)
- 06:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5478: import Set into core, add syntax
- On 2011-12-09, at 12:05:41, Alexey Muranov wrote:
> I agree, i was simply pointing out that set is, in my opini...
- 05:01 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #4699: Arrays - affectation
- This is a feature, not a bug.
- 01:50 AM Ruby 1.8 Feature #4239: Let's begin a talk for "1.8.8" -- How's needed for surviving 1.8?
On 2011-01-24, at 18:19:02, Zeno Davatz wrote:
> Issue #4239 has been updated by Zeno Davatz.
- 02:34 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #2647: Lack of testing for String#split
Excerpts from Hugh Sasse's message of Mon Jan 25 17:36:06 +0200 2010:
> Had a look at Ruby Spec: Seems to r...
- 10:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #1697: Object#<=>
Excerpts from Yukihiro Matsumoto's message of Mon Oct 26 15:24:12 +0200 2009:
> In message "Re: [...
Also available in: Atom