spastorino (Santiago Pastorino)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/02/2011
- Last connection: 12/02/2015
- 06:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10967: Is "warning: private attribute?" wrong?
- There's also a discussion going on in another PR, https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/889
@nobu, not sure what are t...
- 03:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10967: Is "warning: private attribute?" wrong?
- One possible fix (the one removing the warning) ... https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/849
- 08:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10967 (Closed): Is "warning: private attribute?" wrong?
- The following code ...
@x = "ZOMG"
- 05:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9264 (Closed): with-opt-dir not working
- Using today's trunk, I'm getting the following error on compiling
linking encoding encdb....
- 10:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8760: irb automatically exits after opening
- This was fixed by https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/874dc2562d92a52a5f8795747e512f0deecf9065.
Please close it.
- 04:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8760: irb automatically exits after opening
- Sorry there's a typo in the description and title.
I wanted to say EXITS, irb closes itself. Just try to execute i...
- 05:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8760 (Closed): irb automatically exits after opening
- After executing irb it automatically exists itself
This regression was introduced in...
- 04:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8759 (Closed): Error compiling miniruby
- I'm getting an error compiling miniruby after this change https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/c04f402f0f7692f6105c930...
- 05:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8410 (Closed): Syntax error in yaml_tree warn message
- Fix: https://github.com/spastorino/ruby/commit/6c1ae148b5d9e714ba1c91c40991dd508ff6f4dc
- 04:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7783: Add support for sqrt of very large numbers
- Hey zzak, had no idea about that. Thanks!
So we can close this one.
Also available in: Atom