- Registered on: 02/02/2009
- Last connection: 04/20/2014
- Ruby (Developer, 02/15/2013)
Reported issues: 4
- 02:57 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20130215 (#16)
- add bovi to attendee list
- 04:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3829: [doc] String#% and a hash
Tomoyuki Chikanaga is complelty right! Also the previously existing example had the same issue:
- 02:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3829 (Closed): [doc] String#% and a hash
String#% can also be used together with a Hash. The documentation is missing this point. This patch is adding...
- 11:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #2153 (Closed): Built issue with include/ruby/st.h (expected declaration ... before ‘uint32_t’)
With Revision 25132 there was a slightly change in include/ruby/st.h:
@@ -109,7 +109,7 @@
- 12:38 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Contributors (#60)
- add contributor bovi
- 02:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2018 (Closed): [irb] BasicObject.new doesn't have an inspect
Using BasicObject.new in irb:
daniel@boviAir# ruby19 --version
ruby 1.9.2dev (2009-08-30 trunk 2...
- 12:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #1862 (Closed): [doc] updating lib/README
lib/README is a little bit out of date. In the attachment is a patch which updates this file to the current c...
Also available in: Atom