soutaro (Soutaro Matsumoto)
- Login: soutaro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/02/2009
- Last connection: 09/15/2020
- 08:08 AM Ruby master Revision c5ea060e (git): Update NEWS about RBS (#3579)
- 09:11 AM Ruby master Feature #17168 (Open): Bundle RBS
- @hsbt and I have been working to make RBS one of the bundled gems.
We are finalizing the patch and hope we can finis...
- 05:34 AM Ruby master Revision f0ddbd50 (git): Let String#slice! return nil (#3533)
- Returns `nil` instead of an empty string when non-integer number is given (to make it 2.7 compatible).
- 10:31 AM Ruby master Bug #17094: PTY methods with blocks
- Runtime testing of RBS uncovered this issue.
The RDoc i...
- 05:44 AM Ruby master Bug #17094 (Closed): PTY methods with blocks
- Some methods on PTY yield one array if a block is given, but the RDoc says it passes two arguments to the block.
- 02:15 AM Ruby master Misc #16393: DevelopersMeeting20191220Japan
- I'd like to discuss about type signature integration for Ruby3. I plan to discuss in this meeting but not trying to m...
- 05:32 AM Ruby master Feature #16373: RDoc for some of the Kernel methods cannot be found in Kernel module
- I'd like to share the context. `ri` is not the true problem to me.
I'm working to import the RDoc documentation to...
- 01:20 PM Ruby master Feature #16373: RDoc for some of the Kernel methods cannot be found in Kernel module
- > I believe the real question is "why #then defined in Kernel and not in Object"
It makes sense to me. Do we have ...
- 12:24 PM Ruby master Feature #16373 (Open): RDoc for some of the Kernel methods cannot be found in Kernel module
- RDoc documentations for some of the `Kernel` methods including `Kernel#then` are registered as `Object` methods. I'd ...
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Feature #12490 (Closed): Remove warning on shadowing block params
- Running ruby with -w option reports warnings on shadowing block params.
$ cat -n w.rb
1 a = 
Also available in: Atom