Alvaro Pereyra Rabanal
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/04/2011
- Last connection: 05/20/2014
- 10:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5425: Improves Array's uniq/uniq! example
- Eric Hodel wrote:
> Please watch for trailing whitespace in your patches.
Will do. Sorry for that. The idea is to...
- 03:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5425: Improves Array's uniq/uniq! example
- Thanks Benoit. I've fixed that typo and used the same explanation for both uniq and uniq!. Also made some other chang...
- 08:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5426 (Closed): Adds reference to BasicObject on Object
- Currently Object doesn't references BasicObject. Patch adds a couple of small changes to it. Also adds some small upd...
- 08:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5425 (Closed): Improves Array's uniq/uniq! example
- Updates examples on uniq and uniq! with a more cleaner case. Changes wording to refer a block is possible.
- 01:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5405 (Closed): Adds top level documentation to Hash class
- As part of Doc Week at RbMU, I've added some additional top level documentation to the Hash class.
Also available in: Atom