hackeron (Roman Gaufman)
- Login: hackeron
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/16/2011
- Last connection: 03/25/2020
- 06:38 PM Ruby master Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- I just tried this and saw dramatic reduction in memory use per time. Why isn't this the default??
- 09:45 PM Ruby master Bug #13811 (Closed): Ruby 2.4.1 fails to compile inside qemu armhf - signal 11 (Segmentation fault)
- I'm using this Dockerfile to compile: https://github.com/docker-library/ruby/blob/ecbfdeb2b71e155222b1d3df0a33685247f...
- 12:14 PM Ruby master Feature #1081: add File::write() convenience method
- It seems the docs here are wrong http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-1.9.3/IO.html#method-c-write -- they mention 4 argument...
Also available in: Atom