cjameshuff (Christopher Huff)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/02/2011
- Last connection: 11/02/2011
- 01:44 PM Ruby master Feature #5543: rb_thread_blocking_region() API is poorly designed
- VALUE is actively misleading, given that a VALUE can not be constructed by the function, and the writer of the code w...
- 01:30 PM Backport193 Backport #5539: Readline.readline() blocks all threads
- The issue pops up when Ruby uses the Editline library instead of GNU Readline. I suspect it is actually some conditio...
- 05:40 AM Ruby master Feature #5543 (Closed): rb_thread_blocking_region() API is poorly designed
- First, rb_thread_blocking_region() requires the blocking code to be pulled out into a separate function, scattering c...
- 03:39 AM Backport193 Backport #5539 (Closed): Readline.readline() blocks all threads
- The standard library Readline.readline() function blocks the thread it's called from without unlocking the VM, thus b...
Also available in: Atom