- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/14/2009
- Last connection: 07/01/2015
Reported issues: 140
- 07:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11249: Fix require paths for BigDecimal and io-console
- Backported into `ruby_2_2` branch at r51076.
- 07:17 PM Backport22 Revision 51076: merge revision(s) 50860: [Backport #11249]
- * ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.gemspec: Fix require paths for released gem.
[fix GH-929] Patch by @voxik
- 07:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11221: Fix indentation in Zlib documentation
- Backported into `ruby_2_2` branch at r51075.
- 07:15 PM Backport22 Revision 51075: merge revision(s) 50834: [Backport #11221]
- * ext/zlib/zlib.c: Fix indentation for rdoc.
- 06:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10871: Sclass thread unsafe due to CREF sharing
- ko1 san, thank you for updated patch. I confirmed that make check && make test-rubyspec passed with it.
But, I don't...
- 04:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11285: Net::HTTP should handle content-coding with case-insensitive
- memo: r51063 is required too.
- 02:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11291: [PATCH] Check SPECIAL_CONST_P before RBASIC_CLASS to avoid SEGV
- Backported into `ruby_2_2` branch at r51047.
- 02:12 PM Backport22 Revision 51047: merge revision(s) 50982,50983: [Backport #11291]
- * ext/objspace/objspace_dump.c(dump_object): Return empty JSON object when
passed object is a special const, inste...
- 02:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11303 (Third Party's Issue): [BUG] Segmentati on fault ruby 2.2.2p95 (2015-04-13 revision 50...
- It seems that SEGV occurred in mysql.gem extension. Please report to the gem project.
- 09:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10871: Sclass thread unsafe due to CREF sharing
- Hi, ko1 san.
I applied the ko1's patch on ruby_2_2 branch and make test-rubyspec fails with Segmentation fault.
Also available in: Atom