TiloS (Tilo S)
- Login: TiloS
- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 07/09/2021
- 07:14 AM Ruby master Bug #18032: Openstruct is ~20..25x slower with Ruby 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 compared to earlier versions
- @mame @marcandre that is unfortunate, because initializing from a hash is probably the most frequently used form.
- 05:04 AM Ruby master Bug #18032 (Rejected): Openstruct is ~20..25x slower with Ruby 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 compared to earlier versions
- Doing some timings with different Ruby versions, I noticed that when using Ruby 3.0.0 and 3.0.1
the time to create ...
- 07:56 PM Ruby master Bug #17032 (Closed): BigDecimal's `to_d` behaves inconsistent compared to `to_f`
- I would expect `to_f` and `to_d` to behave identically. Specifically, `nil.to_d` should behave like `nil.to_f`.
Also available in: Atom