peterzhu2118 (Peter Zhu)
- Login: peterzhu2118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/01/2020
- Last connection: 01/20/2022
- 05:08 PM Ruby master Bug #18249: The ABI version of dev builds of CRuby does not correspond to the ABI
- > How about 18.104.22.16845 then?
> It is a bug of any software to assume exactly 3 digits for ABI version, for instance...
- 02:16 PM Ruby master Bug #18249: The ABI version of dev builds of CRuby does not correspond to the ABI
- > Is this to tell if an installed gem set is compatible, at switching ruby versions?
> If so, https://githu...
- 07:28 PM Ruby master Bug #18249: The ABI version of dev builds of CRuby does not correspond to the ABI
- There's assumptions that the format of `ruby_version` is three, period separated integers. I tried adding a tag with ...
- 04:48 PM Ruby master Bug #18249: The ABI version of dev builds of CRuby does not correspond to the ABI
- I've implemented ABI checking in development versions of Ruby in this PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/5474
- 02:55 PM Ruby master Revision 5c4734d1 (git): Refactor dln_load into dln_open and dln_sym
- Refactor dln_load into dln_open and dln_sym to simplify the code for
Windows and platforms that have dlopen.
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Feature #18491 (Closed): Drop support for IBM AIX and HP UX
- Applied in changeset commit:git|ffda21b7ba451b8fd874e9c8c2162c55053caa1e.
[Feature #18491] Drop support f...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Revision ffda21b7 (git): [Feature #18491] Drop support for HP-UX
- IA64 support was dropped in ticket #15894, so we can drop support for
- 02:19 PM Ruby master Feature #18491: Drop support for IBM AIX and HP UX
- I see. Thanks @ngoto! I'll drop support for HP-UX and keep support for AIX.
- 07:36 PM Ruby master Revision 6b7eff90 (git): Separately allocate class_serial on 32-bit systems
- On 32-bit systems, VWA causes class_serial to not be aligned (it only
guarantees 4 byte alignment but class_serial is...
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Revision 3cc82ff9 (git): Drop support for OSX 10.3 and earlier
- dlopen was introduced in OSX 10.4, which was released in 2005. OSX 10.3
was EOL in 2007.
Also available in: Atom