peterzhu2118 (Peter Zhu)
- Login: peterzhu2118
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/01/2020
- Last connection: 06/20/2021
- 02:58 PM Ruby master Revision c639b588 (git): Refactor heap_set_increment
- heap_set_increment essentially only calls heap_allocatable_pages_set.
They only differ in behaviour when `additional_...
- 02:59 PM Ruby master Revision 929cc615 (git): Finish GC before calling gc_set_initial_pages
- If we are during incremental sweeping when calling gc_set_initial_pages
there is an assertion error. The following pa...
- 06:16 PM Ruby master Revision 8a46b480 (git): Refactor gc_marks_start_heap to only configure heap
- Move the non-heap related configurations to gc_marks_start.
- 06:31 PM Ruby master Revision 9f110ced (git): Add multi-heap support to gc_marks_wb_unprotected_objects
- 07:49 PM Ruby master Revision ad734a8c (git): Allocate exact space for objspace_each_objects
- We are only iterating over the eden heap so `heap_eden->total_pages`
contains the exact number of pages we need to al...
- 01:18 PM Ruby master Feature #17816 (Closed): Move C heap allocations for RVALUE object data into GC heap
- Closed as PR has been merged.
- 04:54 PM Ruby master Revision 578e6416 (git): lldb: convert heap_page_obj_limit from a float to int
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Revision b655a3fa (git): Fall back to sysconf to determine page size during runtime
- On some platforms the PAGE_SIZE macro does not exist so we can fall back
to `sysconf` to determine the page size at r...
- 07:31 PM Ruby master Revision 23a98237 (git): Fix PAGE_SIZE macro detection in autoconf
- The current fix for PAGE_SIZE macro detection in autoconf does not work
correctly. I see the following output with ru...
- 12:19 PM Ruby master Bug #17850: `PAGE_SIZE` is no longer a constant for macOS
- Thank you. I'm looking into this.
Also available in: Atom