djberg96 (Daniel Berger)
- Login: djberg96
- Registered on: 06/11/2008
- Last connection: 07/16/2022
- 02:18 PM Ruby master Revision deff9e26 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Remove unnecessary string concatenation
- 01:24 AM Ruby master Bug #18678 (Open): Crash on Mac - vm_call0_cfunc_with_frame
- Somehow referencing a variable that didn't exist caused a crash. Happened once, I haven't been able to replicate.
- 04:38 PM Ruby master Bug #18164: Segfault after spawn when using modified ENV
- On my Mac (Big Sur 11.5.2) using Ruby 3.0.2, I can duplicate the segfault with just the first two lines:
- 11:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17483 (Rejected): Array#insert is pathologically slow
- I ran some generic Array method benchmarks:
- 11:47 PM Ruby master Revision 8103d46a (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Add a package attr_reader to Gem::Installer.
- Add some basic specs for the package attr_reader.
- 12:30 PM Ruby master Bug #15633 (Closed): Pathological slowdown in File.expand_path on UNC paths on Windows
- For a while now, including Ruby 2.5, calling File.expand_path on an absolute UNC path seems to be strangely slow. I'v...
- 04:24 AM Ruby master Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- This was brought up in the past a lot:
- 04:13 PM Ruby master Feature #12299: Add Warning module for customized warning handling
- Wrapping regular expressions feels very clumsy to me.
I still prefer the approach I put forward in https://bugs.ru...
- 03:03 AM Ruby master Bug #12415 (Rejected): Dir#pos reports invalid position after Dir#read
- irb(main):002:0> `ls`.split("\n")
=> ["bench", "berger_spec.gemspec", "lib", "Rakefile", "README", "SCORECAR...
- 12:33 AM Ruby master Bug #12413: Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- Thanks for the doc update!
Also available in: Atom