- 03:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12415 (Rejected): Dir#pos reports invalid position after Dir#read
- irb(main):002:0> `ls`.split("\n")
=> ["bench", "berger_spec.gemspec", "lib", "Rakefile", "README", "SCORECAR...
- 12:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12413: Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- Thanks for the doc update!
- 12:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12413: Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- Ah, yep, sorry. I was on an older version on the VM's and didn't notice. Disregard.
- 10:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12413 (Closed): Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- The docs for Dir#close say "Closes the directory stream. Any further attempts to access dir will raise an IOError."
- 03:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12410 (Open): Process.uid= validation and casting
- OSX 10.11.4
Ruby 2.2.x and 2.3.x
It seems that Ruby added the ability to use a string for Process.uid, which is n...
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9817: The extconf.rb for OpenSSL assumes MingW
- Looking at the source code, File::ALT_SEPARATOR only appears to be defined on Windows. It's set in file.c if DOSISH i...
- 11:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11100: Permit multiple captures with String[Regexp, ...]
- I support allowing multiple captures. I think the [1,2] syntax is the most intuitive.
- 04:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11588: Implement structured warnings
- Matz, warnings may not affect control flow, but I've seen enough real world application logs filled with warnings we ...
- 03:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11588 (Open): Implement structured warnings
- Ruby’s current warning system is lacking. Warnings are controlled by the -W flag on the command line, and are generat...
- 09:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11478: symlinks support broken on win32
- FWIW, this is how we implemented File.symlink? in win32-file: https://github.com/djberg96/win32-file/blob/ffi/lib/win...
Also available in: Atom