- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9817: The extconf.rb for OpenSSL assumes MingW
- Looking at the source code, File::ALT_SEPARATOR only appears to be defined on Windows. It's set in file.c if DOSISH i...
- 11:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11100: Permit multiple captures with String[Regexp, ...]
- I support allowing multiple captures. I think the [1,2] syntax is the most intuitive.
- 04:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11588: Implement structured warnings
- Matz, warnings may not affect control flow, but I've seen enough real world application logs filled with warnings we ...
- 03:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11588 (Open): Implement structured warnings
- Ruby’s current warning system is lacking. Warnings are controlled by the -W flag on the command line, and are generat...
- 09:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11478: symlinks support broken on win32
- FWIW, this is how we implemented File.symlink? in win32-file: https://github.com/djberg96/win32-file/blob/ffi/lib/win...
- 11:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9817: The extconf.rb for OpenSSL assumes MingW
- Can we get this changed please?
- 03:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11167: Allow an attr_ variant for query-methods that end with a question mark '?' charac...
- Abandoned all hope:
- 04:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10900: GzipReader does not define `#external_encoding`
- I'd say it should add #encoding and #internal_encoding methods as well, since the constructor supports those options.
- 12:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11139: [PATCH] socket: support accept `sock_nonblock: (true|false)'
- How about just :block ?
- 02:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9423: Improve warning semantics
- Any thoughts on structured warnings core team?
Also available in: Atom