- Registered on: 06/11/2008
- Last connection: 05/21/2015
Reported issues: 24
- 03:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11167: Allow an attr_ variant for query-methods that end with a question mark '?' charac...
- Abandoned all hope:
- 04:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10900: GzipReader does not define `#external_encoding`
- I'd say it should add #encoding and #internal_encoding methods as well, since the constructor supports those options.
- 12:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11139: [PATCH] socket: accept_nonblock supports "nonblock: false" kwarg
- How about just :block ?
- 02:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9423: Improve warning semantics
- Any thoughts on structured warnings core team?
- 11:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11118 (Open): Unable to build Ruby with Visual Studio 2015 RC
- I installed the latest Visual Studio, and then tried to build Ruby 2.2.2 on Windows 7. But, I'm having trouble right ...
- 04:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10941 (Closed): SIGSEGV caused by Rake on Windows
- Ruby 2.2.1
Compiled with VS 2013
I'm getting a segfault when trying to run the default (test) task for...
- 10:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10906: Problem building on Solaris 10 - symbol rb_infinity not found
- I don't know what to tell you. For anyone reading this, to get around it I did this:
- 06:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10712: [PATCH] lib/resolv.rb: consider ENETUNREACH as ResolvTimeout
- Isn't that what the -l switch is for?
- 06:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10906: Problem building on Solaris 10 - symbol rb_infinity not found
- I didn't send any options to configure.
>/usr/ccs/bin/nm numeric.o | grep infinity
- 09:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10906 (Closed): Problem building on Solaris 10 - symbol rb_infinity not found
ruby 2.2.0 current stable
I did configure/make, and it works until it tries to generat...
Also available in: Atom