gabrielg (Gabriel Gironda)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/07/2011
- Last connection: 01/21/2014
- 09:50 PM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- There are many other places where Ruby takes a stance intended to avoid users shooting themselves in the foot. For ex...
- 03:51 PM Ruby master Bug #5720 (Closed): Exceptions can be caused via eval that evade exception handling
- While poking at #5719, I discovered it's possible to cause an exception via Kernel#eval that leaks through any surrou...
- 12:05 PM Ruby master Bug #5719: Hash:: can't handle 100000+ args
- It looks to be a variable argument length thing, not a Hash thing in particular.
Also available in: Atom