fatkodima (Dima Fatko)
- Login: fatkodima
- Registered on: 08/24/2020
- Last connection: 04/15/2021
- 04:22 PM Ruby master Feature #17206: Introduce new Regexp option to avoid global MatchData allocations
- znz (Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA) wrote in #note-1:
> What does `regexp_without_matchdata.match(string)` return when matched?...
- 03:42 PM Ruby master Feature #17206 (Open): Introduce new Regexp option to avoid global MatchData allocations
- Originates from https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17030
When this option is specified, ruby will not create global...
- 06:13 PM Ruby master Feature #14394: Class.descendants
- While I needed `Class#descendants` many times, I never had a need for `Module#descendants`. But I can think of its us...
- 11:07 AM Ruby master Feature #17056: Array#index: Allow specifying the position to start search as in String#index
Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-7:
> What if a block is given, and one want to use a start index? (for effic...
- 10:56 AM Ruby master Misc #17138: DevelopersMeeting20200925Japan
- * [Feature #14394] Class.descendants (fatkodima)
* Introduces `Module#descendants` method as a native way to track ...
- 11:28 PM Ruby master Feature #17056: Array#index: Allow specifying the position to start search as in String#index
- I have implemented an `offset` parameter for `Array#index` - https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3448
Will adjust to m...
- 05:03 PM Ruby master Feature #11927: Return value for `Module#include` and `Module#prepend`
- I would like to have this. Please, reconsider this feature.
- 05:01 PM Ruby master Feature #5628: Module#basename
- Used this numerous times.
I like this suggestion:
regularfry (Alex Young) wrote in #note-4:
> .name( false ...
Also available in: Atom