- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2009
- Last connection: 01/07/2016
- 10:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12008 (Open): Immutable object graphs (a.k.a. deep freeze)
- Hi there. I know some sort of "#deep_freeze" construct has been proposed many times before. I proposed it in this blo...
- 06:05 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- The Celluloid projects have adopted the Contributor Convenant. I would be in favor of Ruby adopting it.
- 05:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11968: OpenSSL extension only supports weak (512-bit, 1024-bit) Diffie-Hellman groups
- I have opened a PR on GitHub here:
- 07:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11968 (Closed): OpenSSL extension only supports weak (512-bit, 1024-bit) Diffie-Hellman groups
- The following D-H groups are enabled per default:
- 08:01 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11904: Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated?
- I received a PR to my project to "add Ruby 2.3 support" (via an inline Mutex) and I think it illustrates the problem:...
- 09:43 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11904: Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated?
- Is a single-threaded require actually a *guarantee* of every Ruby VM?
- 06:31 AM Ruby trunk Misc #11904 (Rejected): Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated?
- See: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/revisions/52554
Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated...
- 12:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11741: Migrate Ruby to Git from Subversion
- It seems like this issue addresses at least some of the points raised in #10547, namely the initial steps of a plan t...
- 05:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10740: Base64 urlsafe methods are not urlsafe
- That looks good to me, thank you!
- 04:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10740: Base64 urlsafe methods are not urlsafe
- Hi Yusuke,
Perhaps I have introduced confusion by talking about two different RFCs. RFC4648 is the only RFC I care...
Also available in: Atom