- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2009
- Last connection: 04/13/2016
- 05:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- George Koehler: you're missing the point: the OS RNG should be used instead of OpenSSL's. That isn't necessarily /dev...
- 02:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- In the meantime until upstream changes are made to SecureRandom, if anyone has come across this thread and is looking...
- 03:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- I would just like to +1 that the text on the random(4) page is incorrect. Regarding fixing it, this bug has been open...
- 10:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12008 (Open): Immutable object graphs (a.k.a. deep freeze)
- Hi there. I know some sort of "#deep_freeze" construct has been proposed many times before. I proposed it in this blo...
- 06:05 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- The Celluloid projects have adopted the Contributor Convenant. I would be in favor of Ruby adopting it.
- 05:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11968: OpenSSL extension only supports weak (512-bit, 1024-bit) Diffie-Hellman groups
- I have opened a PR on GitHub here:
- 07:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11968 (Closed): OpenSSL extension only supports weak (512-bit, 1024-bit) Diffie-Hellman groups
- The following D-H groups are enabled per default:
- 08:01 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11904: Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated?
- I received a PR to my project to "add Ruby 2.3 support" (via an inline Mutex) and I think it illustrates the problem:...
- 09:43 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11904: Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated?
- Is a single-threaded require actually a *guarantee* of every Ruby VM?
- 06:31 AM Ruby trunk Misc #11904 (Rejected): Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated?
- See: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/revisions/52554
Why was Thread.exclusive deprecated...
Also available in: Atom