- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2009
- Last connection: 03/28/2015
Reported issues: 0
- 05:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10740: Base64 urlsafe methods are not urlsafe
- That looks good to me, thank you!
- 04:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10740: Base64 urlsafe methods are not urlsafe
- Hi Yusuke,
Perhaps I have introduced confusion by talking about two different RFCs. RFC4648 is the only RFC I care...
- 07:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10740: Base64 urlsafe methods are not urlsafe
- Hi Yusuke,
RFC6920 is just an example of an RFC which refers to RFC4648 and stipulates that something encoded in b...
- 11:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10740: Base64 urlsafe methods are not urlsafe
- I ran into this problem trying to implement RFC6920 in this program:
- 10:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- This seems ok so long as Digest is still available and RubyGems pins to particular builds of OpenSSL via a hash. That...
- 05:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- Eric Hodel wrote:
> I'm not informed of the details of how TUF works, but the implementation in progress uses OpenSS...
- 02:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8909: Expand "f" frozen suffix to literal arrays and hashes
- I think there's a big opportunity here for immutable collection types... at least the sort that you know at the time ...
- 07:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8575: Crash in openssl verify_certificate_identity
- We can confirm this problem exists on *all* versions of Ruby, including 1.9 and 1.8.
We've also done some more dig...
- 04:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #814: NoMethodError: undefined method `read_nonblock' for #<OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket:0x1a64f9a0>
For the record, I don't think either of these patches addresses the requirements of non-blocking OpenSSL.
Also available in: Atom