ima1zumi (Mari Imaizumi)
- Login: ima1zumi
- Registered on: 10/03/2020
- Last connection: 04/12/2021
- 01:28 PM Ruby master Revision 616d6717 (git): [ruby/reline] Remove unused using method
- follow #347
- 08:42 AM Ruby master Revision d340b091 (git): [ruby/reline] Fix failed test
- For ruby/ruby repository's AppVeyor CI (Windows environment), `Reline::IOGate.encoding` will be changed from `UTF-8` ...
- 11:46 AM Ruby master Revision b2c54f53 (git): [ruby/irb] Need reline >= 0.1.6
- irb 1.3.5 need reline >= 0.1.6 because irb use `Reline::IOGate.in_pasting?`.
This method defined after reline 0.1.6.
- 12:12 PM Ruby master Revision b79d4434 (git): [ruby/irb] Add info.rb to gemspec
- 05:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17562: Update -E option in --help
- I need to fix description because --help and -h should be less than 80 characters...
- 04:42 PM Ruby master Feature #17562 (Open): Update -E option in --help
- I would like to propose explaining the arguments of the -E option specifically in --help.
The current explanation ...
- 02:51 PM Ruby master Bug #17405 (Closed): irb ---nomultiline gets exception when output contains some non-ascii characters
- Applied in changeset commit:git|299f5708a2274d069c624073ca3958f8625faf35.
[ruby/reline] Fixed an exceptio...
- 02:45 PM Ruby master Revision 299f5708 (git): [ruby/reline] Fixed an exception occurred when ambiguous width character was passed to `#calculate_width` [Bug #17405]
- 02:45 PM Ruby master Revision 53510d1e (git): [ruby/reline] [ruby/reline] Remove unused `attr_writer`
- 02:09 AM Ruby master Bug #17405: irb ---nomultiline gets exception when output contains some non-ascii characters
- Thank you for your notice.
However, this bug has already been fixed in the latest version.
❯ bin/console --n...
Also available in: Atom