pragdave (Dave Thomas)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/16/2008
- Last connection: 11/02/2011
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 07/04/2008)
- 11:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5529: Bus error with Fibers on OSX Lion
- Kenta Murata wrote:
> Dave Thomas wrote:
> > Also, looking at your output—why is it writing cat/dog/cat/dog? Should...
- 01:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5529: Bus error with Fibers on OSX Lion
- Dave Thomas wrote:
> I've attached the rvm logs from the installation
Also, looking at your output—why is it wr...
- 01:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5529: Bus error with Fibers on OSX Lion
- I've attached the rvm logs from the installation
- 01:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5529 (Rejected): Bus error with Fibers on OSX Lion
The attached program crashes with the following trace:
dave[ruby3/Book 11:18:39] ruby /tmp/prog.rb
- 01:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4085: Refinements and nested methods
foo = Foo.new
foo.bar # => FooExt#bar
foo.baz # => Fo...
- 07:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3849 (Closed): Add back documentation for [IO|Kernel].select
The documentation for select() seems to have been removed. The attached patch adds it back.
- 07:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3843 (Closed): ruby -r tracer prog.rb no longer tracers prog.rb
The problem appears to be at the end of tracer.rb:
if $0 == __FILE__
# direct call
- 10:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3760 (Closed): help "String.new" (for example) no longer works in irb
ruby-1.9.2-p0 > help "String.new"
NoMethodError: undefined method `get_info_for' for #<RDoc::RI::Driver:0x...
- 01:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #1019: irb/xmp fails because StringInputMethod doesn't support #encoding
On Jan 17, 2009, at 3:05 AM, Yuki Sonoda wrote:
> Issue #1019 has been updated by Yuki Sonoda.
- 06:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #1020 (Closed): Matrix#rank loops in some circumstances
$ ruby -v -r matrix -e 'p Matrix[ [1,2,3], [4,5,6], [7,8,9] ].rank'
ruby 1.9.1p5000 (2009-01-16 trunk 21610...
Also available in: Atom