deXterbed (Manoj Mishra)
- Login: deXterbed
- Registered on: 11/11/2020
- Last connection: 11/08/2021
- 03:43 PM Ruby master Bug #17318: Raising float to the power of other issue
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-2:
> It is due to precedence of operators unary minus and `**`.
> `x**y` calcul...
- 12:34 PM Ruby master Bug #17318: Raising float to the power of other issue
- Formatting replaced the double * with a single * i put in the snippet above, please ignore
- 12:31 PM Ruby master Bug #17318 (Rejected): Raising float to the power of other issue
- Raising a negative float to another float results in a complex number. Interestingly, doing the same thing without us...
Also available in: Atom