- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/18/2008
- Last connection: 06/25/2016
- 06:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12298: Indeterministic ruby behavior when another thread is killed
- In ruby_cleanup:
First we mark the main thread as killed: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/eval.c#L186
- 06:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12298 (Rejected): Indeterministic ruby behavior when another thread is killed
- This is not a ruby bug. Thread scheduling is inherently non-deterministic.
Sometimes you'll switch to the work th...
- 06:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12101: Add verbose failure messages and avoid infamous DRb::DRbConnError
- I think printing out messages to $stdout is not the best way. If I'm running DRb as a server I may have no way of se...
- 01:46 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49571 (ruby_2_3): * proc.c (proc_call): Improve Proc#call documentation. Patch by
- Hsing-Hui Hsu. [fix GH-761]
- 01:22 AM Ruby trunk Revision 48732 (ruby_2_3): * lib/rdoc: Update to RDoc 4.2.0.
- * test/rdoc: ditto.
- 12:53 AM Ruby trunk Revision 48729 (ruby_2_3): * lib/rubygems: Update to RubyGems 2.4.5.
- * test/rubygems: ditto.
- 07:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10533 (Closed): HTTP reconnection with SNI does not send correct hostname
- Applied in changeset r48563.
* lib/net/http.rb: Do not attempt SSL session resumption when the
- 07:09 AM Ruby trunk Revision 48563 (ruby_2_3): * lib/net/http.rb: Do not attempt SSL session resumption when the
- session is expired. [Bug #10533]
- 07:03 AM Ruby trunk Revision 48560 (ruby_2_3): * lib/rake: Update to rake 10.4.0
- * test/rake: ditto.
* NEWS: ditto.
* test/lib/minitest/unit.rb: Add compatibility shim for minitest 5.
- 06:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10533: HTTP reconnection with SNI does not send correct hostname
- Via #ruby-core IRC:
22:53 nurse: ok > 10533
So I will commit it.
Also available in: Atom