rsharman (Richard Sharman)
- Login: rsharman
- Registered on: 12/18/2020
- Last connection: 02/02/2021
- 11:43 PM Ruby master Bug #17564 (Closed): Source command in irb exits after reading and evaluating the file
- In the irb of ruby 2.3.7 (the version that comes with Macos) the “source“ command allows ruby code to be fed to irb a...
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Bug #17493: Calling Reline::Unicode.calculate_width appears to lock up when called from emacs or if output is redirected
- Another way the problem can happen is displaying an EN DASH character, such as in a CSV file produced by LibreOffice....
- 06:30 AM Ruby master Bug #17493 (Closed): Calling Reline::Unicode.calculate_width appears to lock up when called from emacs or if output is redirected
- In https://github.com/ruby/reline/pull/224 there is a test program
- 01:14 AM Ruby master Bug #17405: irb ---nomultiline gets exception when output contains some non-ascii characters
- Sorry not to have checked back recently. The patch mentioned above works great for me.
I doubt if this is required ...
- 11:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17492 (Closed): Breakpoints in debug.rb only work when program invoked with absolute filename
- When using the debugger, as in ruby -r debug, it seems that breakpoints sometimes are honoured and sometimes not. I...
- 05:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17405 (Closed): irb ---nomultiline gets exception when output contains some non-ascii characters
- When irb is called with the --nomultiline option (for example, when called from emacs), then if the output contains s...
Also available in: Atom