steakknife (Barry Allard)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/05/2012
- Last connection: 05/14/2018
- 05:20 AM Ruby master Bug #9714 (Rejected): Ruby configured to call OpenSSL engine API when it shouldn't
- ### (This issue is NOT related to the Heartbleed vulnerability.)
There is an issue compiling under OSX where syste...
- 07:00 AM Ruby master Feature #8232: Rudiments of abstract algebra in Ruby
- MRI built-in numeric types are implemented in C, which means they are difficult to modify at runtime. Subclassing wo...
- 05:33 AM Ruby master Feature #8181: New flag for strftime that supports adding ordinal suffixes to numbers
- +1 for ActiveSupport
- 05:22 AM Ruby master Bug #8067: Checking a network connection in a loop never succeeds even if the connection is available.
- Modified a bit for interactive looping:
- 08:27 PM Ruby master Feature #4270: Resolv does not handle UTF8 domain names.
- For now, I've rolled up some code into a gem: resolv-idn
- 05:39 PM Ruby master Feature #4270: Resolv does not handle UTF8 domain names.
- That was a rough suggestion that works right now, it's definitely not perfect. It makes sense for someone to create ...
- 11:33 AM Ruby master Feature #4270: Resolv does not handle UTF8 domain names.
- We've been using a monkey patch based on gnu libidn's functions for rfcs 3490, 3491 & 3492.
Here's an extract of the...
- 12:09 AM Ruby master Bug #6067: Conditional assignment of a nested constant raises a SyntaxError
- One would think it would evaluate similar to:
(A::X = 1 if ! defined? A::X or A::X.nil? ; A::X)
Also available in: Atom