xtkoba (Tee KOBAYASHI)
- Login: xtkoba
- Registered on: 12/30/2020
- Last connection: 12/30/2020
- 06:09 AM Ruby master Bug #18166: Windows Ripper test-all failures? bison package?
- FYI, it is known that Bison 3.8.1 breaks build of the latest "still" release of LibreOffice (22.214.171.124): https://bugs.g...
- 01:10 PM Ruby master Bug #17878: bootstraptest/test_ractor.rb:224 a random failing test with "The outgoing-port is already closed (Ractor::ClosedError)"
- Also observed in ArchLinux CI:
- 03:19 AM Ruby master Bug #18134: Memory leak with master
- I can confirm this, and also that the leak stops by reverting commit:0ef2923c2b9 (#16996).
$ ./miniruby bug18...
- 02:13 PM Ruby master Bug #17052: Ruby with LTO enabled has issues with SIGSEGV handler
- The situation `ruby-addr2line-abbrev_table-r1.patch` assumes is not likely to happen in the real world. Let's leave i...
- 07:59 PM Ruby master Bug #18131 (Open): addr2line.c: Some inlined functions mistakenly shown
- What is observed in ppc64le CI (pathnames edited for readability):
-- C level backtrace information ---------...
- 01:12 PM Ruby master Bug #16492: TestBugReporter#test_bug_reporter_add test failures
- What I noticed in the description is that "C level backtrace information" is not shown, which suggests that the funct...
- 05:07 PM Ruby master Bug #17052: Ruby with LTO enabled has issues with SIGSEGV handler
- I might have been misleading. The patch in #note-9 is necessary for correctly reading `DW_FORM_ref_addr` values in `....
- 04:06 PM Ruby master Bug #17052: Ruby with LTO enabled has issues with SIGSEGV handler
- The behavior seems as if the patch in #note-9 (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/attachments/8974) were not applied. If I re...
- 02:20 PM Ruby master Bug #17052: Ruby with LTO enabled has issues with SIGSEGV handler
- Byte 0x54 of the `.debug_info` is the 3rd byte of
<52> DW_AT_abstract_origin: <0x6a6c3a>
- 11:19 AM Ruby master Bug #18123 (Open): addr2line.c: Define `SHF_COMPRESSED`
- Currently, `addr2line.c` defines `SHF_COMPRESSED` as `0` if not defined. This is problematic because this results in ...
Also available in: Atom