- Registered on: 03/07/2012
- Last connection: 05/07/2013
Reported issues: 9
- 11:32 AM Ruby trunk Misc #8329 (Rejected): Cannot change \r\n to \n (Windows/DOS to Unix)
- I want to change all of my ruby files to UTF-8 encoded and Unix format, but after the running of the following progra...
- 01:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8287 (Open): Regexp performance issue
- ADDRESS = # RFC-5322 : http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5322
- 10:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7751: How to encapsulate File.delete and File.rename into one 'transaction'?
- What a great function! I've confirm it is true.
irb(main):001:0> File.write('src', '000')
- 09:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7525: How to avoid memory leak when something gets wrong and throw exception when using ...
- Thank you for the resource release schema!
- 11:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7751 (Rejected): How to encapsulate File.delete and File.rename into one 'transaction'?
- Following program has a line: File.delete(sql_file) and File.rename(tmp_file, sql_file)
It is not a 'transaction' wh...
- 05:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6122: OpenSSL::PKCS7 verify
- Thanks a lot!
- 05:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6571: Time.mktime Y2K38 problem on 1.9.3p125 i386-mingw32
- Great thanks to all of you.
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6125: Exception Report
- Sorry for I cannot find the original script.
- 05:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6675: Raise exception when convert encoding of a character from GBK to UTF
- # Because GBK is narrow, now I use GB18030 to avoid this error. :-)
#!/usr/bin/env ruby -w
# encoding: utf-8
- 05:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6843: win32ole save shortcut fail on Windows XP
- Thank you very much!
Also available in: Atom