mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 06/15/2018
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Ruby (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Backport191 (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 01:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12602 (Closed): Add NilClass#to_d
- I've released the new version 1.3.5, that includes `nil.to_d`.
Please use it.
- 02:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14794: Primitive arrays (Ruby 3x3)
- Use numo-narray or nmatrix for homogeneous numeric arrays.
- 01:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14697: Introducing Range#% as an alias to Range#step
- I'm supposing that this new notation of Range#step is mostly used for slicing numerical arrays like Numo::NArray.
- 06:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14697 (Open): Introducing Range#% as an alias to Range#step
- In #13904, `Enumerator::ArithmeticSequence` has been accepted for the representation of a range with step value.
- 07:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5304 (Rejected): Array#pack handles objects for eg format 'E' differently than 1.8
- Rejected because this had already been meaningless now.
- 07:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14627: class_eval "def foo(N:)\n end" regression
- I cannot reproduce it on the HEAD of ruby_2_5:
$ ruby -ve 'Class.new.class_eval "def foo(a:, N:)\nend"'
- 12:01 PM Ruby trunk Revision b12d7f17 (ruby-git): NEWS: add descriptions of [Feature #12732]
- git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@62764 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
- 11:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #2756 (Rejected): Issues with Math and Complex behavior on 1.9
- I'm rejecting this issue because this is meaningless now.
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Revision c6ab3498 (ruby-git): Add `exception:` keyword in Kernel#Complex()
- Support `exception:` keyword argument in `Kernel#Complex()`.
If `exception:` is `false`, `Kernel#Complex()` returns `...
- 07:19 AM CommonRuby Feature #12732 (Closed): An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of raise an exception
- Applied in changeset ruby-trunk:trunk|r62757.
Add `exception:` keyword in Kernel#Integer()
Also available in: Atom