mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 05/25/2021
- 05:05 AM Ruby master Bug #17098: Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- If you have pragmatic demands that need to distinguish `-0.0` and `+0.0`, what do you think to propose the introducti...
- 04:58 AM Ruby master Bug #17098: Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- The current behavior is consistent with the behavior of the integer zero:
- 01:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17883: Load bundler/setup earlier to make `bundle exec ruby -r` respect Gemfile
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-10:
> (This is off-topic: Nowadays, many people are using Bundler, so it might ...
- 01:32 AM Ruby master Feature #17795: Around `Process.fork` callbacks API
- Python provides `os.register_at_fork` API for registering callbacks which are called on both before and after fork.
- 02:45 AM Ruby master Feature #17769 (Rejected): Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax
- 06:21 AM Ruby master Feature #17773: Alias `Numeric#zero?` and `Float#zero?` as `Numeric#empty?` and `Float#empty?`
- I don't think these aliases are useful for most cases so it is inappropriate as a default-provided feature.
I agree ...
- 03:25 AM Ruby master Feature #17769: Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax
- Replace the patch with refactoring.
- 03:14 AM Ruby master Feature #17769: Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax
- I replaced the attached patch with changes to accept not only `2x` but also `2(x + 1)`.
- 02:13 AM Ruby master Feature #17769: Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax
- `2i` is an imaginary number literal so it is `Complex(0, 2)`.
- 01:23 AM Ruby master Feature #17769 (Rejected): Proposal: numeric coefficient syntax
- When we write a mathematical equation, we often omit a multiplication operator between a coefficient and a variable l...
Also available in: Atom