mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Login: mrkn
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 06/05/2020
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Feature #16812: Allow slicing arrays with ArithmeticSequence
- I made a patch: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3241
- 08:13 AM Ruby master Feature #14722: python's buffer protocol clone
- In today's developer meeting, the participants want to have a look at a concrete implementation proposal.
- 02:09 AM Ruby master Misc #16933: DevelopersMeeting20200618Japan
- * [Feature #16812] Allow slicing arrays with ArithmeticSequence
* I found the inconsistency between the existing b...
- 02:06 AM Ruby master Feature #16812: Allow slicing arrays with ArithmeticSequence
- It may be better to change the behavior of `[*0..10][-100..100]` because `[*0..10][..100]` does not return `nil`:
- 09:22 AM Ruby master Feature #14722: python's buffer protocol clone
- I have a similar problem. I want to share raw memory among the different C extension libraries, such as numo-narray,...
- 09:32 AM Ruby master Feature #16822 (Rejected): Array slicing: nils and edge cases
- 08:49 AM Ruby master Feature #16847: Cache instruction sequences by default
- Julia uses `~/.julia/compiled/vX.Y` directory to store precompiled cache files.
- 08:49 AM Ruby master Feature #16818: Rename `Range#%` to `Range#/`
- I borrowed the idea of `Range#%` from numo-narray.
When I first looked `Range#%` in numo-narray, I felt it is natu...
- 08:31 AM Ruby master Misc #16775: DevelopersMeeting20200514Japan
- * [Feature #16827] C API for writing custom random number generator that can be used as Random objects (mrkn)
* I ...
- 03:07 AM Ruby master Feature #16827 (Open): C API for writing custom random number generator that can be used as Random objects
- I want to write custom random number generators (RNGs) that can be used as an alternative to a Random object.
Also available in: Atom