mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 01/20/2020
- Ruby master (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Ruby (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Backport191 (Developer, 02/15/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 01:22 AM Ruby master Feature #16489 (Open): Make rb_warn_deprecated a public API
- For extension libraries developers, `rb_warn_deprecated` should be useful to warn the API deprecation.
How about mak...
- 07:12 AM Ruby master Feature #16273: Proposal: Shorthand operator for "#instance_method"
- I don't think the first examples are messy.
On the contrary, the second examples using `bind_call` are quite messy t...
- 04:58 AM Ruby master Misc #16114: Naming of "beginless range"
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote:
> > Other candidates from mathematics:
> > - a ran...
- 12:09 AM Ruby master Misc #15996: DevelopersMeeting20190829Japan
- - [Feature #15864] Proposal: Add methods to determine if it is an infinite range
- I proposed some candidates from...
- 12:07 AM Ruby master Feature #15864: Proposal: Add methods to determine if it is an infinite range
- Other candidates from mathematical terms:
- `unbounded?` for checking whether `begin` or `end` is `nil`
- 11:58 PM Ruby master Misc #16114: Naming of "beginless range"
- Other candidates from mathematics:
- a range bounded below
- lower-unbounded range
- left-unbounded range
- 07:35 AM Ruby master Feature #15811: Propsing new method for comparing equality of 2 (float) numbers relatively
- Julia provides `isapprox` function in `Base` module. This returns `true` if `norm(x-y) <= max(atol, rtol*max(norm(x)...
- 03:16 AM Ruby master Bug #15826 (Third Party's Issue): Haiku LIBC_SO and LIBM_SO support for test/fiddle/helper.rb
- 03:14 AM Ruby master Bug #15826: Haiku LIBC_SO and LIBM_SO support for test/fiddle/helper.rb
- Could you please make a pull-request for [ruby/fiddle repository](https://github.com/ruby/fiddle/pulls)?
- 02:41 AM Ruby master Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- Today's venue has been changed to Speee Inc. at Roppongi.
Do not go pixiv.
Also available in: Atom