- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 07/23/2016
- 03:08 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160809Japan (#7)
- Add #11818
- 03:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11818 (Assigned): `Hash#compact`
- 07:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12481: Add Array#view to allow opt-in copy-on-write sharing of Array contents
- I expect array's views keep to refer the original array even if it is changed because it is "view".
This recalls RDB...
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12039 (Closed): Fixnum#infinite?/Bignum#infinite or Numeric#infinte, consistent with Flo...
- Applied in changeset r55702.
numeric.c, complex.c: Add finite? and infinite? consistent with Float
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Revision 55702: numeric.c, complex.c: Add finite? and infinite? consistent with Float
- * numeric.c (num_finite_p, num_infinite_p): Add Numeric#finite? and
Numeric#infinite? [Feature #12039] [ruby-core:...
- 01:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12217: Introducing Enumerable#sum for precision compensated summation and revert r54237
- > For example, [false].sum returns 0.
I reported this undocumented behavior as a bug several months ago.
- 03:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12484: Optimizing Rational
- > but it's an another story IMHO.
I agree with you.
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12512 (Open): Import Hash#transform_values and its destructive version from ActiveSupport
- I think value transformation is a fundamental feature of Hash.
- 01:20 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55406: NEWS: describe Integer#digits [ci skip]
- 03:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12485: Kernel.Rational raises TypeError though given denominator returns 1 by to_int
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> You can use `RB_INTEGER_TYPE_P` in the trunk.
I forgot it. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom