- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 08/21/2015
Reported issues: 69
- 01:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11402: Seg Fault on intensive numeric calculation
- Alexey, please give me your script to produce this issue.
- 11:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4897: Define Math::TAU and BigMath.TAU. The "true" circle constant, Tau=2*Pi. See http:/...
- As I wrote in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/644#issuecomment-123082639, I closed the pull-request for the present...
- 07:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- Shigeo, original author of BigDecimal, allows me to change BigDecimal's license to ruby's.
I'd already changed it.
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952 (Closed): Clarify BigDecimal license
- Applied in changeset r50185.
* bigdecimal: conform to ruby's license. [ruby-core:68466] [Bug #10952]
- 07:18 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50185: * bigdecimal: conform to ruby's license. [ruby-core:68466] [Bug #10952]
- 04:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11003 (Feedback): Fast modular exponentiation
- I have two questions:
- Do you have some concrete use cases in which this new feature is used?
- Why don't you ma...
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10989 (Rejected): Complex Exponentiation
- It's not a bug but just a floating point arithmetic error.
$ ruby -e 'p 1i ** 2'
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- I want to change BigDeciaml's licence to the same license of Ruby.
Now I'm contacting to the original author of BigD...
- 08:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952 (Assigned): Clarify BigDecimal license
- 02:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10796 (Assigned): bigdecimal gem update error
- Please backport r49440 to ruby_2_2 branch.
Also available in: Atom