mrkn (Kenta Murata)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 12/05/2017
- 08:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4787 (Closed): Integer#each_modulo(n)
- This was resolved by #12447.
- 02:35 AM CommonRuby Feature #12508 (Closed): Integer#mod_pow
- Applied in changeset ruby-trunk:trunk|r61003.
bignum.c, numeric.c: add Integer#pow(b, m)
This commit is ...
- 02:35 AM Ruby trunk Revision 61004 (trunk): NEWS: add Integer#pow(b, m)
- 02:35 AM Ruby trunk Revision 61003 (trunk): bignum.c, numeric.c: add Integer#pow(b, m)
- This commit is based on the pull-request #1320 created by Makoto Kishimoto.
[Feature #12508] [Feature #11003] [close ...
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Revision 60959 (trunk): NEWS: Net::HTTP is a stdlib
- [ci skip]
- 08:33 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11003 (Closed): Fast modular exponentiation
- The same function was accepted in #12508
- 12:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3270 (Closed): BigMath.exp が絶対値が大きな引数で遅い
- This was migrated to https://github.com/ruby/bigdecimal/issues/82
- 12:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #3269 (Closed): BigMath.tan がない
- It was migrated to https://github.com/ruby/bigdecimal/issues/81.
- 03:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12222 (Closed): Introducing basic statistics methods for Enumerable (and optimized implementation for Array)
- 08:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14044: Introduce a new attribute `step` in Range
- I want this feature for specifying a sliced view of a multi-dimensional array.
In Python, it can be represented by u...
Also available in: Atom