- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 04/20/2015
Reported issues: 69
- 07:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- Shigeo, original author of BigDecimal, allows me to change BigDecimal's license to ruby's.
I'd already changed it.
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952 (Closed): Clarify BigDecimal license
- Applied in changeset r50185.
* bigdecimal: conform to ruby's license. [ruby-core:68466] [Bug #10952]
- 07:18 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50185: * bigdecimal: conform to ruby's license. [ruby-core:68466] [Bug #10952]
- 04:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11003 (Feedback): Fast modular exponentiation
- I have two questions:
- Do you have some concrete use cases in which this new feature is used?
- Why don't you ma...
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10989 (Rejected): Complex Exponentiation
- It's not a bug but just a floating point arithmetic error.
$ ruby -e 'p 1i ** 2'
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- I want to change BigDeciaml's licence to the same license of Ruby.
Now I'm contacting to the original author of BigD...
- 08:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952 (Assigned): Clarify BigDecimal license
- 02:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10796 (Assigned): bigdecimal gem update error
- Please backport r49440 to ruby_2_2 branch.
- 02:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10796 (Closed): bigdecimal gem update error
- I've fixed the problem and released bigdecimal 1.2.7.
Please check the new version.
- 02:34 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49440: * ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c (rb_rational_num): add fallback function
- for rubies lower than 2.2.0.
* ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c (rb_rational_den): ditto.
* ext/bigdecimal/extconf.rb: c...
Also available in: Atom