- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2009
- Last connection: 02/02/2016
- 05:18 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160216Japan (#4)
- Add [Feature #12046]
- 04:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12046 (Open): Allow attr_reader :foo? to define instance method foo? for accessing @foo
- Now we should write an accessor method of a boolean instance variable like
- 02:52 PM Ruby trunk Wiki edit: AssumptionsJa (#25)
- 02:51 PM Ruby trunk Wiki edit: Assumptions (#3)
- 05:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11978 (Closed): r53493 is also needed for ruby_2_3 branch
- r53493 should be backported into ruby_2_3 branch.
I've already created the PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1193
- 01:35 PM Ruby trunk Revision 53455: * ruby.h: undef HAVE_BUILTIN___BUILTIN_CHOOSE_EXPR_CONSTANT_P
- and HAVE_BUILTIN___BUILTIN_TYPES_COMPATIBLE_P on C++.
[ruby-core:72736] [Bug #11962]
- 01:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11962 (Closed): Ruby 2.3.0 causing compile failure on extensions using a C++ compiler
- Applied in changeset r53455.
* ruby.h: undef HAVE_BUILTIN___BUILTIN_CHOOSE_EXPR_CONSTANT_P
- 12:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11962: Ruby 2.3.0 causing compile failure on extensions using a C++ compiler
- I found the other place to be fixed.
The following patch is the complete version.
diff --git a/include/r...
- 07:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11962: Ruby 2.3.0 causing compile failure on extensions using a C++ compiler
- Can I fix it by the following change?
diff --git a/include/ruby/ruby.h b/include/ruby/ruby.h
- 09:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11947 (Assigned): BigDecimal#coerce: unexpected behavior with Float
Also available in: Atom