burnhype (Sebastian Sito)
- Login: burnhype
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/10/2012
- Last connection: 03/10/2012
- 06:42 AM Ruby master Feature #6126: Introduce yes/no constants aliases for true/false
- That wasn't offense at all. There was a hype on Twitter about your Borat-like sentences (which were treated positive ...
- 05:45 AM Ruby master Feature #6126: Introduce yes/no constants aliases for true/false
- Considering your poor english I'm able to belive that you are not joking.
Also available in: Atom